GA tickets for NJ and NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 GAs for 2nd show in NJ. I used the link from U2.com and got on like ten seconds after 10:00. Went smoothly for me...total time= less than 2 minutes. Hope you get what you need :wink:

1 GA for NJ 5/18 ... i was lucky to get that, when i kept putting in two it wasn't giving me anything

I had 2 GAs for MSG and when I went to pay there was a system error. I tried NJ but by that point the GAs were gone. Actually I had 1 GA in NJ but I didn't want my wife to sit by herself. Any way, we broke down and bought the expensive seats in NJ. But hey, we've never been to New York so it'll be fun.

i had chicago ga's but when i hit submit with all the credit card info and everything the next page said "internal service error." so i got teased and now im real mad and on the phone!

i have 2 Expensive NJ tickets, but REALLY want New York tickets(GA or Whatever)!!!

I had 3 browser windows open trying to get tickets for the resective NYC area shows. My attempts at MSG were comical...my waiting time kept increasing. Finally they offered me the $165 seats that were far away from the stage. But I was able to snag 2 GA tickets to one of the shows at the Meadowlands, so I'm pretty happy.

I got in right at 10 and saw 2 Balcony tickets for Boston (2nd night). I gambled, and did not take those two tickets. Then ticketmaster froze me out, and I spent the next 10 minutes, praying, cursing, looking back over what I might have done to offend, God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Karma, Mithras, whomever was listening? Then, at 10:12, I finally got back into the "waiting room". Four minutes. Three minutes. TWo minutes. One minute. Two minutes (F#CK) One minute, and then miraculously I see, 2 GAFLR pop up. Submit, Click, Submit, Click Confirmation, Jubilation, Elevation!

All the while, I had my mp3 player on Random, and within two seconds of the tickets popping up, Johnny Cash's version of "One" was playing.

Back
Top Bottom