Fraud?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am an attorney, and to answer your question, no, you cannot sue for fraud. Stop being silly.

You people are absolutely, completely, and totally deranged. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fans who didn't get their top choice in U2 tickets.

And this happens EVERY tour. Please don't delude yourself into thinking this is all somehow new. U2 has been the biggest band in the world for about 20 years, and every tour, there are way more fans than there are tickets. Unfortunately, not everyone can go to the shows. It sucks, yes, but that's life. There are many, many, many other people just like you who love U2 and who got tickets today. But you didn't. I know that's hard to deal with, and I know you feel wronged, and I know you probably love the band so much that you want to sue somebody, but take a deep breath and chill out. It's only rock n' roll. Crazy shit happens. There will be a DVD.

LyricalDrug said:
I am an attorney, and to answer your question, no, you cannot sue for fraud. Stop being silly.

You people are absolutely, completely, and totally deranged. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fans who didn't get their top choice in U2 tickets.

I paid $40USD for a code that was invalidated by a technical foul up. Said foul up remains unresolved after 21 hours. Blame is being shifted between parties so often, that a resolution doesn't seem likely any time soon.

If I am unhappy, I am unhappy about not having the CHANCE ( I repeat, CHANCE) to buy a ticket, that I paid for with a subscription fee. I never thought for a moment that the $40USD was a guarantee, nor did most people I expect.

That asides, people are angry and disappointed and a smart-assed comment, or rebuke from you does not help. People are going to say things they don't mean, or ask questions that to you may seem obvious. That doesn't mean you are entitled to ridcule them.

By all means give your professional opinion, but let's not start verbally abusing people. You SHOULD be smarter than that.

Back
Top Bottom