Fanfire.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
Do people really think it's going to take on what Prop did as far as presales etc?
The site seems... kind of sketchy to me... on the one side you have HUGE artists like our boys from Dublin, Springsteen, Madonna, Yes.. and then *gag* Britney, Heart (who the hell listens to Heart anymore?), POISON?? Ozzfest? Interesting. Oo hey, my man Alice Cooper!! SoaD, fellow political upstarts, hmm, I could get to like this....

Pretty eclectic bunch of musicians/artists being represented through this company, no?
What's the general fan opinion of Prop closing down to new members, handing off the ticket sales/"official fan club" duties to this mass merchandising group etc?

Merch merch merch. They sure do have a lot of weird, cheapo merch. (Springsteen lucite keychains... U2 2004 calendars.. in JULY..)
Anyone ordered from them yet? Quality checks would be good.... quality of service, speed of service, security of info etc, before we all go entrusting them with our scrounged and saved pennies for fan club memberships and tickets...

I've ordered from them a couple of times, the merchandice was good quality, but the messed up one of my orders, and sent me an incorrect item. I called them and they fixed the problem promptly. They also ship their merchandice very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom