bono miming a part of miracle drug??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono185

Babyface
i noticed this in manchester 1 and 2 and in glasgow, about half way through the song i noticed that bono mimes a line or two.

anyone else notice this?

bono185 said:
i noticed this in manchester 1 and 2 and in glasgow, about half way through the song i noticed that bono mimes a line or two.

anyone else notice this?

This wouldn't be thread number 8725462134 about the Edge singing a part of the song after the bridge now would it?

bonos lips was moving adn i heared bonos voice but the timing was all wrong. :|

I was at the exact same gigs as you and I never witnessed that at all, were you watching Bono lip synch when Edge was singing?!

bonos voice does sound like edges these days.... or should that be the other way round. and if edge has a section to solo bono often does 'mime' along to it, for example stuck in a moment on the slane dvd last verse. So yes this is thread 89725462134 about edge singing after the bridge

was also at manchester 1 never seen bono singing along to edges part, also never noticed him lip sync once

is lapoe better as an opener than cobl? do you think theyll realize mofo is better than either?

One thing that seems evident in some photos I took from the night, is a slight delay between what you see the band doing and how they look on screen. For example, there's a shot of Edge, with an image of him directly behind on the screen. The placement of his guitar on screen is different to where it actually was, hence the delay theory.

It follows that what you would hear would very slightly preceed what you see on the video wall, so it would would appear out of synch.

Now begone back to Satan's dark and evil realm ya troublemaker! :evil:

Last edited:
stevec said:
One thing that seems evident in some photos I took from the night, is a slight delay between what you see the band doing and how they look on screen. For example, there's a shot of Edge, with an image of him directly behind on the screen. The placement of his guitar on screen is different to where it actually was, hence the delay theory.

It follows that what you would hear would very slightly preceed what you see on the video wall, so it would would appear out of synch.

Now begone back to Satan's dark and evil realm ya troublemaker! :evil:
dont say that i want a petition, i want everyone who is going to dublin, and get into the ellipse to all sit down with your back to the band PROTEST

muwhahahaha

you all know it's Larry that is really singing " beneath the noise"..come on, admit it..

Hey Zwervers! How bout Vertigo3 and Vertigo4 to replace Bullet and Pride? :)

LOL Sorry, I really couldn't resist :wink:

how about we really just petition.... come on guys you knoe you want it, we could get what you want in the next few gigs

stevec said:
Hey Zwervers! How bout Vertigo3 and Vertigo4 to replace Bullet and Pride? :)

LOL Sorry, I really couldn't resist :wink:

frankly Stevec I don't give a fucking damn anymore. (no attack to you my friend) I'm so numb from all this whining it;s sickening
they could play vertigo 2435 times a night....I will problably smoke a joint for the first time in 3 years...hello hello...I do not care

Punkrock from Venus...:huh:

zwervers2 said:

frankly Stevec I don't give a fucking damn anymore. (no attack to you my friend) I'm so numb from all this whining it;s sickening
they could play vertigo 2435 times a night....I will problably smoke a joint for the first time in 3 years...hello hello...I do not care

Punkrock from Venus...:huh:

Oh God I've never reduced anyone to drugs before :no:

I'll shut up now!

PS I know you're not attacking me - no worries pal!

neutral said:
I agree. Online petitions always work! :yes:
but we could hurt them were it hurts, whoever gets into the bomb shelter in the next 2 dublin shows, sit down show your anger LETS PROTEST

Honestly, Miracle Drug should be dropped, due to the lip-synching controversy. I've spent hours convincing my friends from school that Bono is not ashlee simpson.

Its really depressing. I think the song is not worth the agony its caused me. :crazy: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom