Bono Killed The Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
Now look what you've done with your bloody rock and roll music ... you've put out the sun!

Wow, looks like I was in town at the right time. It pissed down rain before and after I was there.

:lmao:

beat me to it

are you Quincy Jones?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:hmm:

one would think so, yes... but alas, remember... bono's the one always trying to block out the sun with those shades. he's finally succeded.

damn you bono... DAMN YOU! GIVE ME BACK THE SUN!!! :shakesangryfist:

And it's not just a little drizzle either--it is SHEETS of rain, HORIZONTAL RAIN!!!!

After the Monday and Tuesday night shows, I heard it pouring outside and I thought, "U2 and all the fans are going to get soaked!"

I'm going to be out in it tomorrow, especially since I want to check out the Corbijn exhibit before I head off to the Garden.

yea yea... make jokes. but the stats don't lie.

i present this chart as proof...

bonosun.jpg

and to top it all of, there's still at least another inch in the forecast between now and Friday night.

When is the rain supposed to stop? Saturday... after the band has left.

Coinkydink? I think not...

wow headache, you really do have a lot of time on your hands today

Well, when I was in Boston in May, it was dull and miserable around the time of the first two shows, then it started to clear up. What did Bono snippet during the last show? Here Comes The Sun. Clearly he is aware of the fact he brings rain with him and that the sun will come out upon U2's departure.

Maybe he didn't kill the sun. Maybe it just didn't like to be stared at so much, so it ran...

(ha ha :| )

Well, I was at the show in Milan, back in July and Bono gave us the best moon we ever saw in our sky...

And during the day the weather was great!!

Chizip said:
wow headache, you really do have a lot of time on your hands today

:up: indeed

the saddest thing about that chart graphic is that it's actually accurate.... 11.24 inches of rain/bono heads compared to 0.21 inches/bono heads.

notice how my post count goes drasticly down after 5:00... being as that's the time i leave work and all.

maybe axver could chart this phenomenon.

yes. i miss the sun. driving anywhere between 2-5 hours in the rain to get to NYC , and then back, is a bitch and a half.

especially when you hit up 4/5 shows.

i dont even remember what the sun looks like

yea yea... make jokes. but the stats don't lie.

i present this chart as proof...

bonosun.jpg

and to top it all of, there's still at least another inch in the forecast between now and Friday night.

When is the rain supposed to stop? Saturday... after the band has left.

Coinkydink? I think not...

:lmao: :lmao:

I had to come home and unpack a case full of damp stinky clothes!! DAMN Bono!!!!!

Ive spent the last 3 days out back building an arc. Now tomorrow was supposed to clear and they changed it to cloudy with rain! A change.

I heard that weve gotten close to a foot of rain in 8 days here in Philly. And yes its raining out now.

Nah, don't you know, during the winter, the sun takes a vacation to Los Angeles.

Guh, it was hot yesterday, today feels like it will be the same.

If I was a beach person, I'd have been there yesterday.

the rangers were at home today... meaning they had to rip the stage and lighting apart and reconstruct it after the game.

Shit - here I thought they may take these two days to rehearse some new stuff for tonight.

Oh well - here's to dreaming.

:|

indeed... and ironicly he thinks he's jesus, too :hmm:

That's it! God is angry at everyone trying to play Jesus! :sad:

You better start work on that ark.

:ark:

Back
Top Bottom