anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm in on the Saturday one but it's taking ages to load - I've actually got a title on the title bar this time though.......

Laker - my time zone isn't wrong :\ that's just what it's saying at the top of the page...I'm so confused :huh: I know they're on sale now...but ticketmaster seem to think they're not until 10?

Aaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh!! :sad: :sad:

Got 3 windows open, trying 3 different agencies. ALL of them are going into meltdown.

I only want two measly tickets for Manchester. Don't mind where they are.

Hmm, not sure then. It says 9 on my main screen but when I get to the ticket page it says 10 - doesn't make sense.

anyone else getting this:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /cgi/asp_events/byid_redirect.asp.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

:(

UKTan said:
anyone else getting this:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /cgi/asp_events/byid_redirect.asp.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

:(

Yes, constantly. But I'm trying for Manchester and it is now sold out.

If you want me to keep trying I will for my buddy and I will mail them to you as long as you pay me back:) All the songs youve sent me I owe you :)

Well, that kinda makes me feel a little better, at least I know its not my firewall or anything :huh:

Absolutely hopeless. I've done loads of gigs over the net before - ones with massive demand like this but never had this sort of problem before.

I dont think there is a bigger concert ticket in the business then U2 and this proves it...

Back
Top Bottom