anyone know who the mysterious ways dancer was on the new dvd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
nice dancer

i mean all things considered, she looked really comfortable dancing in front of so many people.

good times.

is she from here, by chance?

Actually because of Hamish Hamiltons directing...its actually two people from the 9th and 10th of May Shows..:wink:

Can't help you sorry.

she doesnt post here. her name is khelia, she has been up on stage a multiple times. twice on the veritgo tour, and a few times during elevation.

Her name is Khelia...one of those multi-show dancing girls....she also danced at one of the Glendale shows on the first leg and I think one of the NYC shows.

She's undoubtedly one of the nicest people I've ever met. :)

anitram said:
She's undoubtedly one of the nicest people I've ever met. :)

coming from you, that's really cool.

anyway, thanks for answering my question. amazing how one can watch a dvd of a band performing in front of 18000 and ask a question about someone in particular, and have it answered in the same day.

good times (again).

i really say that too often.

maybe that's why i say it.

she's a close friend of mine- her name is khelia. she posts here from time to time (her screen name is Harlequinn), but she's mostly just a lurker. she does read pretty much everything, though.

she's been onstage 3 times this tour: Phoenix, Chicago, and NYC. she was onstage 1 time on Elevation (MSG). she loves to dance, which is probably why she looks so comfortable up there.

:)

Her dancing made Mysterious Ways for me, it's not a song I'm all that crazy for but she can really move and Bono looked to be having fun. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom