A request to any U2 Fan going on stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jelloe

The Fly
What a dream it would be to get to play with the band!

If by some miracle I was ever chosen...I would play Acrobat.

I have been playing it and even on the acoustic it sounds cool.

With all the feedback about U2 not playing certain songs, this would be the perfect situation to make it happen.

The next lucky one to get to play on stage...give us something new!!!;)

A request to any U2 fan going on stage:

If you do get pulled up to play guitar, please play something that the band has performed at least once in the last 10 years.

I consider myself to be a good guitar player. I have floor tickets for Pittsburgh. I am going to try my damned hardest to get onstage for a song. If I get onstage, I am going to try to get them to play acrobat. I'll even bring a sheet with the lyrics on it in case Bono forgets (I'm sure he does). Just so we can finally say that it has been played once, and I will go down in history as the fan who finally got Acrobat into a setlist.

The_acrobat said:
I consider myself to be a good guitar player. I have floor tickets for Pittsburgh. I am going to try my damned hardest to get onstage for a song. If I get onstage, I am going to try to get them to play acrobat. I'll even bring a sheet with the lyrics on it in case Bono forgets (I'm sure he does). Just so we can finally say that it has been played once, and I will go down in history as the fan who finally got Acrobat into a setlist.

Yes, please do bring the lyrics, then Bono will have no excuse!

The_acrobat said:

Go for it! :wink: It'd be interesting to see the band's reaction if someone started playing Acrobat. "Uh-oh, they've finally got us!" LOL.

I will pay someone if they got on stage and busted out 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

I need to revise it just in case a miracle happens in Boston.

so I've got.................................................34 days to learn a) how to play guitar & b) Acrobat

Back
Top Bottom