Photos of Hat Girl on 4/1 Anaheim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hat girl

Babyface
Hi! At Friday's Anaheim show, Bono held my hand and took off my cowboy hat and wore it! He sang and danced in front of me and put the hat back on my head! It was the most AWESOME experience of my life!!!

BUT MY CAMERA FELL AND I HAVE NO PICTURES OF IT!!!! OH PLEASE HELP ME!!! Did anyone get pictures or a video or something?

If anyone did, I would be so grateful if you could send them to me!

Thanks,
Hat Girl

Hey - I saw you through my binoculars, but that doesn't help with getting you a picture.

I also saw you through my binoculars and I must say, you're burnt into my mind....:beautiful: but sorry, no pic's...

But hey, thanks for signing up just to find your pic! :up:I'm sure you're photo is out there...give it time...it'll show up! :)

that's a really cool story! unfortunately, i haven't seen any photos of that, but i'll post them if i come across any!

btw, what song was this during?

I saw a photo of Bono in a hat on the flickr photo page:

de7ab678.jpg

Is that the hat? :)

kellyahern said:
I saw a photo of Bono in a hat on the flickr photo page:

de7ab678.jpg

Is that the hat? :)

Yes! That's my hat. Thank you so much for the picture :)

Hat girl

P.S. - What is a flickr photo page?

xtihn said:
DSCF0355.jpg

oops, i posted the thumbnail before...sorry

wow, that's a fantastic picture! i assume that hat girl is the woman with the HUGE smile on her face! ;)

one more thing- is it just me, or does that security guard in yellow look a bit like the dad from "Alf"? :eyebrow:

i hope hat girl will eventually see the previous picture. what a waste if she doesn't.

Thank you!!! Yes, that is me with the huge smile on my face.

...and, yes, he does look like the dad from Alf!

xtihn said:
DSCF0355.jpg

oops, i posted the thumbnail before...sorry

Great picture as Dutch Fanclub we are looking for pictures. Is it allowed to use your pictures for our magazine, off course we give you all the credits.

Kind regards,

U2 Fanclub Nederland
Loek
loek@u2fanclub.nl

Great picture...you can almost read what it says on the palm of that hand.

see, anything is possible

I didn't think that Hatgirl would get the picts she wanted, but almost anything is doable on the internet!

Re: see, anything is possible

mzteacher said:
I didn't think that Hatgirl would get the picts she wanted, but almost anything is doable on the internet!

Yeah - Everybody has been so great for emailing me pictures. U2 fans are the bomb!

U2Jazz said:
Great picture...you can almost read what it says on the palm of that hand.

That wasn't my hand...but now I'm really curious what it says! Kiss me Bono? :)

Back
Top Bottom