Who here is going to the Las Vegas shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am trying e-bay. got a couple of bids going. I really want ga's for the second night but the prices are getting insane.

Oh forget ga's.....prices are through the roof. unless you want to chance waiting in a box office line to see if by some miracle they drop some ga tickets the day of. i know some folks who are taking that chance.

Last edited:
I'm selling my two singles for face value ($63 - Edge's back corner) for 11/4. I can't go anymore, and no one's biting. :sad:

Really? Hmmmmmm and they are together? I might know someone who wants to go, and they would be looking for 2 tickets....but I think they are looking for Sat. tickets. Let me check.

No, they're not together - they're two singles, L219 and U219 and I'm getting a bit desperate to get rid of them and just make back what I paid for them on TM.:huh:

OK I didn't read the word singles in your post....wel let me see if I can come up with anyone in my circle that might be interested....I will ask around tonight and post back. :wink:

Sure thing, Carek!

No problem, Bono's Betty - that ended up being the reason I opted out of LV and went to NY instead, I wanted to experience the show with someone! (But don't let that deter you, of course - being by yourself surrounded by rich drunkards can be FUN!) :wink:

(PS. I'm from Winnipeg - how's the weather??)

Weather in San Diego is nice....sunny, mild. Just had a couple days of rain.

I just posted mail off to my U2 folks about tickets so now we wait. Something will come up.

The weather is really nice for october. I just got married last week end outside!!

I need 2 tickets together because it is our honeymoon. :)

Congratulations Bono's Betty! Did you wed over Thanksgiving? Perhaps you'll tire of each other by 11/4 evening and want to spend the time apart? :wink:

(Any update, Carek?)

Hello! Yes! I have a couple people interested! I sent you email from your profile.....you can PM or email me off mine. Good luck! Let me know if you sell to this guy, if not I have a couple others who are interested. Glad to have helped.

Karen

Last edited:
My buddys and I are flying in Friday night for the Saturday show and then going to LA to see the Rolling Stones the next night! Gonna be a blast...anyone wanna meet up for after Fridays show or before Saturdays or after Saturdays or whatever...let me know!

I just had to add to this thread because I CANNOT WAIT until Friday
- I'm driving to Vegas Fri. morning with my sister (who has never seen a U2 show!), and we scored tickets for both nights!! I think we will have a new convert soon.
Hope to see lots of blue crack addicts at the shows. I am so excited!! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom