Texas Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have tickets for the Houston show (10-28-05) and would like to go to the Dallas show too (10-29-05). A local broker has some behind the stage seats, upper level 1st row, for $120. Should I just get these or wait until closer to show time? Also, going to the back to backs was well worth it on the 1st leg, you think it’ll be worth it for the 3rd? I hope U2 mixes it up just a little (2-3 songs, different opener).

TEXAS SHOWS

I live in Ft. Worth and am going of course to the Dallas show. I have full view seats 3rd section right side. I have heard that the behind stage in open however I would be leary as I paid a lot more than that for my seats from a ticket broker 10 minutes after they sold out.....there is a possibility i will have a extra ticket....Susan

I was quite suprised they were doing only one show here!!! The tickets sold out in like 10 minutes......American Airlines is such a great place also. Susan

late reply here...but i would just wait to get tix for the Texas shows. The brokers still have tons of tickets for Houston & Dallas: there's no way they will sell them all. You will see these pop up on e-bay at lower prices in October - and probably some of them will re-appear on Ticketmaster as well.

Back
Top Bottom