One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahaha :wink:

well im hoping for at least2/3 in melbourne and sydney and poss 2 in brisbane (and fingers crossed2!)

i really think they will sell out ALL concerts, but hope if they come all this way is not going to be some half assed 50,000 ppl stadium tour one night at that it! (will cry at that!)

Shag On A Rock said:
6a5945f6.jpg

This is the only pic I managed before the battery died. The pic was taken while the cake was still warm. I added the white choc drizzle later.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I can't wait for my piece to upload!

Earnie Shavers said:
Christine Sams, the music writer for the Sun-Herald, is a U2 nut who has been on top of it since day one. It was expected she'd print something a bit more revealing, which is what I was getting at. In the end she went with essentially a "build the anticipation" story. The strange thing is it reads like she was reporting on what has been going on in here????

Everyone in the world is getting their info from your posts. :wink:

I can't wait for that formal announcement.

Shag On A Rock said:

Thank you. I'd offer you a bit but you're a bit far away.

Do you reckon U2 will play more than one concert in each city? In Sydney and Melbourne I mean.

I hope they do. The show will be a sell out 4 sure, so i cant see then coming and playing one show in each city. if they do it in other countries, there is no reason they wont do it here. I think they would play more than one in Sydney anyway...as for the other cites, well we can only hope ( hopefully more than one for Brizzy....... )

Two words people - late March. Just heard today at work (Ticketek) that the contracts are being prepared to be signed - all the details are checked and approved - word is that the tour may in fact end up going beyong Melb/Syd/Bris as perth was specifically mentioned... I guess U2 had fun over trhere with Popmart - and the Burswood Dome is a decent venue...

Everyones south :mad:

I'll so lonely so lonely lonely lonely

:lol:

Maybe we can have a convoy to the East. Actually once the tickets are announced or sold we should have a Perth meetup. The last one was a bit small. Me, Lost Poet, and Linda.

another Question guys.....i know that in the Elipse its standing...so what about the area outside the eclipse? is that standing and then the seating starts after that, or does the seating start right outside the elipse.

Arcadion said:
Count me in :) in the convoy at least :wink:
When was the last meetup?

About two or three months ago. It was on a weekday though. We should do the next one on a weekend so more people can attend.

PS Precious, I'm not ignoring your questions, I don't know the answers.

Shag On A Rock said:

About two or three months ago. It was on a weekday though. We should do the next one on a weekend so more people can attend.

PS Precious, I'm not ignoring your questions, I don't know the answers.

thats ok. :)

bono_man here...(I really need to sign out of my wife's account!)

We just went and bought the ABOY single. I hadnt heard Miss Sarajevo from the tour until now....holy shit! That vocal is amazing! I almost cried in the car :sad:

Naya said:
bono_man here...(I really need to sign out of my wife's account!)

We just went and bought the ABOY single. I hadnt heard Miss Sarajevo from the tour until now....holy shit! That vocal is amazing! I almost cried in the car :sad:

oh oh oh cant wait to hear!
i am off now. will be checking back for the exciting News through the coming days ( i do have to work while at work and not spend all my time on the meaasge boards chatting to u lovley people )

Two words people - late March. Just heard today at work (Ticketek) that the contracts are being prepared to be signed - all the details are checked and approved - word is that the tour may in fact end up going beyong Melb/Syd/Bris as perth was specifically mentioned... I guess U2 had fun over trhere with Popmart - and the Burswood Dome is a decent venue...

Please, please, please come to Perth....

Precious in answer to your questions...

It looks indoors for Australia, as late March/early April is dangerously close to AFL/League/Union season. Earnie hinted it would be the Superdome (I think) and odds are this wouldn't have come together if it were Stadiums.

There is standing outside the ellipse all the way back to where the normal arena seating starts. :wink:

timothius said:
Some unrebutable news sources are advertising the Western Springs shows as confirmed. :tsk:

And what UNREPUTABLE sources would they be?

timothius said:

Some random website I found clicking on your signature. :tsk:

Missed the Happy Birthday snippet/song as well. :drool:

I run an unreputable website! :happy:

Happy Birthday was sung by the crowd!

I forgot to mention that a lurker emailed me to say that he/she had read the Sunday Times (Perth) from cover to cover and no mention of U2 (except for a Gospel Band coming to Perth who did play backup for a U2 song once, or sumfin)

Hey! Whens the Gospel Band coming............

I'd rather a Gospel band than U2! That's why I'm on this forum after all! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom