Hawaii concert.... cameras allowed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna bring my camera...it doesn't take batteries, it uses this little grey square rechargable battery thing. Gotta clear up the mem card too.

I'm gonna try and bring my mac so I can upload the pics when we get back from the concert (gotta make room for the fun times afterward!)

skjuls...I have this feeling I met you at the DC concert...did you go on the 20th?

redhotswami said:
I'm gonna bring my camera...it doesn't take batteries, it uses this little grey square rechargable battery thing. Gotta clear up the mem card too.

I'm gonna try and bring my mac so I can upload the pics when we get back from the concert (gotta make room for the fun times afterward!)

skjuls...I have this feeling I met you at the DC concert...did you go on the 20th?

I went both nights.

We probably have met.

Did you wait in the GA line? Where were you inside!?

LOL!!

OMG! Yeah we were in GA line...like #60ish. I was at the rail with my friend...well, I think I was right behind you, YOU were alluponz the rail :) And Bono slapped your hand after streets! (if that was you) I was in a blue shirt, she was in a pink one.

redhotswami said:
OMG! Yeah we were in GA line...like #60ish. I was at the rail with my friend...well, I think I was right behind you, YOU were alluponz the rail :) And Bono slapped your hand after streets! (if that was you) I was in a blue shirt, she was in a pink one.

No Bono didn't slap my hand, I don't think.

Ok was the 20th the second night or the first night.

I was more like 30ish and 20ish both nights!

First night I was dead center outside the ellipse on the rail and I about cried because they put the tallest security guard possible there. I had to move to the right because I couldn't see well all except a yellow shirt.

Second night fiasco......I was rail but to the way left of the center but it was good cos I was with Amy!

Hmm, I was left center too, here's one of my camera shots from there (to keep it on topic lol)

936a.jpg

My crew will be hanging out in the GA line. I think people are going to Duke's or something.

skjuls - I don't remember GMU people, but my friend in the pink goes there. I used to work there. OMG did we talk about GMU with you??? This is crazy!!!

redhotswami said:
My crew will be hanging out in the GA line. I think people are going to Duke's or something.

skjuls - I don't remember GMU people, but my friend in the pink goes there. I used to work there. OMG did we talk about GMU with you??? This is crazy!!!

I remember something about GMU, I kid you not because you do look familiar!!

LOL!!

Duke's on the 7th!! Belated Birthday celebration for me!

skjuls said:

I remember something about GMU, I kid you not because you do look familiar!!
LOL!!

:lol: well it'll be great meeting you AGAIN then! :)
That was our first U2 concert, and we were so nervous about the GA situation. You and your friend were SO SWEET and really nice to us. Thanks a bunch! :up:

redhotswami said:

:lol: well it'll be great meeting you AGAIN then! :)
That was our first U2 concert, and we were so nervous about the GA situation. You and your friend were SO SWEET and really nice to us. Thanks a bunch! :up:

Well that was us!!! Amy and I are pals and we're super nice! LOL!!

Fun times to be had in Hawaii!

skjuls said:

Well that was us!!! Amy and I are pals and we're super nice! LOL!!

Fun times to be had in Hawaii!

yes you are, I can back that up. Is Amy going?

redhotswami said:
Zooropa man - theres also loads of parties going on the following day. We're having a get together in our condo and also doing karaoke.

sounds like fun! Where do I sing up?! lol

redhotswami said:
^ go to the zootopia boards here http://zootopiahawaii.proboards91.com/index.cgi

And then go to Activities-Fan Gatherings. The thread is "Don't shoot...Karaoke?" or something. junet is the person you wanna send a msg to there.

Hope to see you there! :up: Looks like the late shift is full, so we signed up for the 6-10pm shift.

Yeah, late shift if full.........................

woohoo

Back
Top Bottom