If the setlist doesn't change at all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
tonight......I don't think I want to hang around this forum too much. The bitching is already at a all time high it seems and this is after ONE show.

I liked the setlist from Monday. At least there were some different songs played.

Anyway, I guess I'm just tired of reading all the negative posts here. Never used to be like this.

Oh well, guess all you can do is ignore them.

Last edited:
never used to be like this? you have a short memory- there were just as much complaining about elevation setlists. there will always be people who complain and are unhappy with what is played.

If the set doesn't change, there will be whining about how static and boring U2 are - despite the fact they rarely have varied sets.

If the set does change, there will be whining about how much the changes supposedly suck.

You can't win. Sit back and have some cheese.

we should just start demanding that the complainers give us their tickets.

for free of course.:wink:

What I meant by "never used to be like this". I meant just for the FIRST CONCERT.

I remember reading about the show as it was going on and it seemed like a good majority of people were positive. You always have people that whine, but not to this degree.

I think it was ramblin rose who said it best about there being a collective group that hangs out here just hoping U2 fails. Anytime something new is done by U2, seems like the negative outnumber the positive. I don't always like what U2 does, but I at least give it a chance. I don't think a lot of us are doing that anymore.

Going by the elevation tour, the set-list will change slightley.

I'm hopeing for Until the end of the world and something else.....maybe ISHFWLF or With Or Without You....

I remember all the bitching and moaning after the first few gigs on the the first leg of Elevation.

Why don't they bring back "40" to close the concert?
Why don't they play some of their older more obscure songs?

Remember that? :wink:

i think they'll surprise us and change it up a bit tonight. However, ure right, so much bitching about the setlist.

It's one thing to dissect it and say what u like and what dont. I know I didn't like certain things and I loved others.

For example, I didn't enjoy BTBS and hope it doesnt get played as often. However, I'm not complaining. If I hear it at the first show I go to, I'll still be jamming to it. It's an awesome tune.

Back
Top Bottom