Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earthshell

The Fly
Like the song, the music video is awesome especially with the whole Batman theme. I think it wouuld be a great song to play live maybe a follow-up to Love, peace or else but tha'ts just me. I still think it would be a great song for the band to play. I don't think they've played it live since the popmart tour but a man can dream

Great song. Soundtrack songs/Non Album singles don't last that long on the U2 setlist though.

But here's hoping.

This song would definately raise some hell. One of the best songs from the Achtung/Zoo-TV era.

Classic U2 song. but w/ each additional album that comes out, that means old favorites will get left off the setlist one by one.

HMTMKMKM:rockon: :rockon:

what a great song.

gosh, it rocked out so much on Popmart. it would go so well with this tour......

My favorite HMTMKMKM moment is on the PopMart Mexico Tape

Bono dry heaving and yelling "FFFFF*CK THIS!!!!!'

bumbumbum-badaba...:wink:

they should play this and UTEOTW, back to back. Bring down the house and have me running around the arena.

never was a big fan of the batman song, but it was one of the few well-played songs at the crappy Cotton Bowl show 5/12/97.

RademR said:
they should play this and UTEOTW, back to back. Bring down the house and have me running around the arena.
I made a live compilation using UTEOTW leading into HMTMKMKM. What a great transition.

Back
Top Bottom