PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghh....just got my list but I`m off to Germany at 3am and not back till friday so will miss the final posting date for USA/Canada which is wed 10th :mad::doh:

Sorry if you`re on my list, your card may be a little late, though post normally only takes 5 days to USA so fingers crossed :heart:

...and I think I figured out who everyone is on my list! :happy:

did no one's appear w/Interference names, or was it just me? That would've been helpful; I don't know everyone's real name on PLEBA. :reject:
You'll have to forgive me, this is my first year in the card exchange! Going to finish them today!! :hyper:

Got my list today, and will be going to the post office this week. I'll put my screenname next to my actual name in the cards, that way you now there from me.

Got my list! Although there are a few people I don't know too. I won't put peoples screen names in cards, but it would've been cool knowing who I was sending them too :lol:

Good work souly :up: Must've taken you hours.

Being a card Noob I have no Idea who I am sending to? :sad: But hey, I am not artistic, so they will be shop bought with a bit of tweaking :wink:

Got my list today too! I'm working on my cards. Some people I know which is cool and some I don't know. I put "PLEBA card exchange" on my return address label and will put my username inside the card next to my name to identify myself. Great job tho, souly, thanks so much for the efforts!! :up:

Got my list, too--thanks, Souly! I can figure out who some of them are, but not all. Good idea to put ID on the return address--I'll probably use "MsPurrl-Interference", then include both MsPurrl and my real name inside.

Happy holidays, y'all! :hug:

christmaskitten.gif

Well, incase anyone has me and they don't know who it is I'm Emma from the UK :wave: :lol:

I'm Laura from New Jersey. Thanks Souly for taking time out of your day to do this for us.

I'm on your list Bibs? :hyper: :hyper:

Yay for me! :happy:

So yeah, for anyone who has me on their list, I'm Kathy from Washington state (USA). :wave:

That's a great idea to write "PLEBA Card Exchange", etc. on the return address. I added my username inside the card too, but I do love using real names!

Maybe I'll pm the people on my list, just so I know for sure who I'm sending to. :hmm: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom