PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
prom.jpg

Prom! That's me on the left, and my friend on the right.

Gosh, the more I think about it, the more some aspects of your face look too much like mine.
I was also gonna say I love Adreianloth's pics. Very jealous of you!
And then: here's me at a bat mitzvan celebration for one of my younger friends, last night:

Glowlights.jpg

Those are amazing glasses of confidence, they.

Ahhh...actually, you might be right, there.

How come every picture I see of you involves strange glasses? :giggle:

Because the first one was of my actual glasses, the second was me being The Fly which involves cool sunglasses, and the third I just happened to be wearing them for confidence! Oh, and everyone else was wearing them- they were party favors

BE THE FLY!

I have no idea what I'd be for Halloween. Then again, I'll be in college, so it's a little harder

I dunno, maybe I'll find an AMAZING golden jacket like I did in my dream and kick all plans of The Fly out the window... (or maybe becoming Chico Marx will suddenly seem more appetizing :p )
I wish I could still trick or treat, but too old now.

Hehehehe...good luck!

Yeah, same here, plus I'll be in a much huger city so trick-or-treating will be unlikely.

It's been a while and in true pirate fashion I've finally uploaded a new picture of myself that was taken a few weeks ago onboard the HMS Bounty, thought I'd share it with you - now that the tour is concluded and you have your eye-patches avaliable for other purposes like pirate impersonations.

Click the thumbnail to view the larger image.

Yarr maties!

HMS Bounty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No need to add this one, Sicy.

You have ridiculously pretty eyes :) also, that city behind you looks exciting! (and vaguely like Florence except the trees are wrong...)

Back
Top Bottom