PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all :hug:

You have ridiculously pretty eyes :) also, that city behind you looks exciting! (and vaguely like Florence except the trees are wrong...)

I like my eyes which is rare since I always find something to complain about in my appearance (as most girls do :lol:).
Those photos was taken in Budapest. The city is awesome! So many monuments, a beautiful castle, palaces, churches :love:

Casamares, you're gorgeous! :) Lie a supermodel... only you're, well, real :lol:

Aww thanks! :cute: I think I weigh about a 1/3 more than supermodel, though :giggle:

57770-albums354-picture2763.jpg

I really don't like looking at photos of myself, but this one isn't too awful. :reject: My sister-in-law Annie (on the left) and me, watching the sunset on Sanibel Island, Florida, last week.

AnnieJudeSanibel102611.jpg

Great pics, everyone! :D

Here's me claiming my side in Seattle - LOL!

IMG0315-L.jpg

Forever never understanding people who can wear heels to concerts (the lady in the back there)...although I guess some people's ankles are just more hardcore than mine :lol:

Great pics, everyone! :D

Forever never understanding people who can wear heels to concerts (the lady in the back there)...although I guess some people's ankles are just more hardcore than mine :lol:

I'm pretty sure those are the people who find a place to sit after the band starts to play the first slow song. (or the first song they don't recognize from the radio)

Back
Top Bottom