Missing PLEBAn - Mysterious Jen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I just got to thinking, I hadn't seen hide nor hair of her in a while. So I looked her up on Facebook and she's not there anymore either, so it would seem. Anyone seen Jen?

She's still around. I see her once in a while on the Superthread. She's got personal circumstances at home which mean she can't get online as much these days, and facebook was one of the sacrifices :sad:

:cute::heart: aww you ladies :kiss:
i miss everyone here so much , i have had some unfortunate circimstances lately on the home front, my best friend passed away very suddenly 3 weeks ago and i have been sick in bed most of this week with some frikking awful chest infection .

i have been checking in very briefly now and again to get those hot bono updates, but i am so behind in fan fic i am ashamed of myself :doh:

thanks everyone for your thoughts, plebans rock :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

hEy there, hope you are feeling in better spirits soon.. sorry for the loss of your friend..
take care of yourself and come back to pleba asap.
:hug:

thanks for your prayers ladies,

i still havent cracked the wrapping on that limited edition dvd.
i fear i may have to buy a not so special copy for my viewing pleasure.

:kiss: :hug: for mah pleban sisters out there.

she messaged me yesterday saying she'd just received her UABRS DVD. :drool::drool:drool: I fear she may be wandering the streets in a Baby Band haze :lol:

:lmao::lmao:

:ohmy::ohmy:
OOHHhhhhh Jen, I didn't realize you'd lost a friend!!!
:hug: :sad: :hug:

:sigh: I lost a friend (NOT super close, but nice) to a
virulent cancer 7-ish years ago....
.... and THAT was weird ENOUGH!!!

+++STRENGTH+++ to you..... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom