MERGED --> Gluey, Slopsy & Effanbee met LARRY!!! + Auckland non-show pics + But wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the gorgeous droomer!

P1000411.jpg

P1000412.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Slopsy said:

He smelt gorgeous!!!!!!!! :faint:
:eek: Dying here! :drool:

Way to go with keeping cool :up: I am very impressed!

Those Larry pics are amaaaaaaaaazing :faint: Check that smile! The Larry girls are going to explode!

Just so long as it doesn't take all night!!!

I'm gonna need a defibrillator soon....I swear my heart can't handle this much longer!!!!

Behaving while stalking pays off more......and ABSOLUTE belief that it will pay off!!!!

Sheer determination gets you U2!!!!!!! :hyper:

sings *I get by with a little help from my friends*.......Slopsy and Effanbee, you two are awesome!! THANKYOU for sharing this journey with me and making it an ADVENTURE!!!! :hug:

Yep!!! OMG YES!!! How's next week!! :giggle:....outside the Hyatt???? For old times sake???? haha!!

Can't wait to see you both again and talk it all over!!!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Sounds like someone needs some 'medicine'!!
o060.gif

:wink:

I think I'm beyond saving.....omg I'm in love with Bono more than ever and now Larry too!!!!

My poor hubby - I think he's on the verge of disowning me!?!?! :giggle: he offered to put on Bono's hat and some fly shades for a bit of role play tonight .....then Effanbee phoned with Slopsy squealing in the background!!! Hubby asleep now!! :giggle: Oops!!!

gluey said:

I think I'm beyond saving.....omg I'm in love with Bono more than ever and now Larry too!!!!

My poor hubby - I think he's on the verge of disowning me!?!?! :giggle: he offered to put on Bono's hat and some fly shades for a bit of role play tonight .....then Effanbee phoned with Slopsy squealing in the background!!! Hubby asleep now!! :giggle: Oops!!!

Whoops!!!! :giggle: Sorry about that :tongue:

Slopsy said:
OMG YES! I have my last exam on Tuesday so I'm all free for 2.5 months after that!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!

We'll definitely get something organised asap!!! Must have a MAJOR debrief!!!! I can't wait!!!

gluey said:

Ooh I wish the guy I fancied would make me an offer like that!! :sexywink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom