U23D S. Fla: A Night at the Museum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiger Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
got_edge and I will be at the Museum of Discovery and Science on January 26th (Saturday) to watch U23D in IMAX (the closest IMAX to Miami, coincidentally). We will be doing the museum and show combo since it's only like $4 more to be extra, extra geeky.
I fully expect no one else to show up and meet us, but it would be cool if you did. :wink:

They don't have a time for the show, but we will probably check out the 8:00 show, or whatever is around that time. I'll post back with the exact time when they list it on their site.

:dancing:

PlaTheGreat said:
I'm wearing my Popmart shirt.

Gotta represent the unrepresented, bitches.
I had (have?) a Poptart shirt. Unfortunately, I bought it when I was 16 and actually fit into a Small
grumpygiggle.gif

Premium members are only limited to posting every 15 seconds. To find out more about Premium memberships, Click Here.

Premium members are only limited to posting every 15 seconds. To find out more about Premium memberships, Click Here.

No.

I'm more interested in learning the Sound of Silence.

[/Simon and Garfunkel]

ANYWAY, this museum better be good.

Arrested_Development_-_Marta_Complex2.jpg

So we aren't watching ZooTV beforehand? Bummer.
It's too bad we don't own a bar. We could have watched it there, gotten tipsy and then headed over to the museum for 3Dness.

got_edge said:
We can do it Friday night or Sat early afternoon. IDK

:hyper:

It's a festivus miracle!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

Wait, ZooTV or PopMart? Decisions, decisions...

dmaleads said:
Ill be at the 12:01a showing on the 23rd with a crew if you guys wanna meet up!

:hmm:

Where? I wonder if I have to work the next day. I know got_edge can't do it because she definitely has to work.
But I still want to see it in IMAX for it's maximum glory. :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

:hmm:

Where? I wonder if I have to work the next day. I know got_edge can't do it because she definitely has to work.
But I still want to see it in IMAX for it's maximum glory. :drool:

Fort Lauderdale IMAX. 12:01a, (essentially Tuesday night at midnight). I'll be there with a crew! Work? C'mon! You can take one for the team and stay up late for the first showing in the country!

Back
Top Bottom