LA's The Joshua Tree - July 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:
hey ya'll I know this is way off topic, but I wanna let you guys hear it first, this is a new recording from my band " Ricky Verona" go to " files" and click on the song!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/rickyverona/?yguid=102418522

Awesome, DMP.....I tried to listen and got an error message! I'm at work tho, so might have to try from home.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the f3.grp.yahoofs.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

OK it worked from home. For any of you who haven't yet checked this out, don't waste any more time. It's a great song. We have another STAR amongst us! The BAWs should be soooooo proud! :rockon:

Hope to see you all tonight!

We will be starting at 9PM sharp. We've got a lot of material tonight and a strict cut off time of 12:00AM due to noise ordinances.

It's going to be a blast, I promise!

Drive safe,

Jason.

Carek1230 said:
OK it worked from home. For any of you who haven't yet checked this out, don't waste any more time. It's a great song. We have another STAR amongst us! The BAWs should be soooooo proud! :rockon:

I haven't heard this one yet but he's written, sung and CD'd a number of them that nothing surprises us anymore....

Last edited:
Bono B. Jones said:

We will be starting at 9PM sharp. We've got a lot of material tonight and a strict cut off time of 12:00AM due to noise ordinances.

Drive safe,

Jason.

Damnit!!!! I have to close the bar on my own tonight so I wont be able to come out.

I'll be there....i get off from work at 5 PM....and it takes about 25 minutes to get there, I think...

I don't know what time to get there though.....:confused:

Bono B. Jones said:

Drive safe,

Jason.

Noise ordinance? Haha....the "noise ordinance" enforcer was that bartender who kept asking you guys to hold it down....and what was with those DJ's who sort of pushed you off the stage? They got in under the "noise ordinance" radar? Hmmmm.....

Anyway it was a GREAT show, good times....good times....will work on uploading the pics sometime today once I join the living again!

Have a safe and happy fourth, everyone!

Just a couple from last night, different settings this week so they aren't as good as last time and my apologies.....if you want to see them all PM me and I will link you to my photo page.

07_02_8.jpg
[/IMG]
07_02_5.jpg
[/IMG]
07_02_11.jpg
[/IMG]

Carek1230 said:
Just a couple from last night, different settings this week so they aren't as good as last time and my apologies.....if you want to see them all PM me and I will link you to my photo page.

Hi, I tried to PM you but I guess I can't do that because of my status. Did you happen to take a pic of me with Mr. Bono dancing during WOWY? Just send me an email at oktobergirl@yahoo.com if you do. if not, no worries.

I had a great time at the show. It really lifted my spirits after a crap couple of weeks. Very impressed by Joshua Tree. So glad I made it out.

it was indeed a great show. as always, its fun to hang out with rachel, carlos, and chicaedge.

these shows are like my therapy. thank you, JT.

icelle said:
it was indeed a great show. as always, its fun to hang out with rachel, carlos, and chicaedge.

Thank you to everyone that came out to the show. It is always fun to spend time with the ever growing JT Family. Thanks again to Missa, Janelle, Jahaira (Chicaedge...how do you spell it? I suck!), Kren, Carlos, Icelle, Eric, Rachel..... yeah.. I kinda dig Rachel! We love getting to see you all!

We are working on a few more shows including a benefit for the ARK program with the YMCA in Orange County so we'll keep you posted! YES... finally a show in the OC..it's true...I think!

We'll get more pictures posted as soon as I get them from our JT photographers (Michelle and Missa)!

Thanks for posting a few pics Kren!
Evil shirt...too true!

Chas

icelle said:

Hey Icelle, so glad you were there. Like I told you, it's therapy for me too! I need some RELEASE!

Oktobergirl, glad to finally see you at a show! Thanks for the dance. :sexywink:

Missa, so good to have you back! You and Janelle look amazing. It's good to see you are feeling better. We miss you when you're not around! We love you so much. :hug:

Kren (a.k.a. evil), thank you for being there and supporting us like you do.

Carlos, thank you for being a gentleman! :)

Chicaedge, thank you for the hugs and the prayers...I need them both.

Tiny and Simone, it was great to see you again!

Missed the BAWs and DMP. :(

It was a really fun show. I had a great time and feel much better now.

Thanks for being there everyone.

Jason.

oktobergirl said:

Hi, I tried to PM you but I guess I can't do that because of my status. Did you happen to take a pic of me with Mr. Bono dancing during WOWY? Just send me an email at oktobergirl@yahoo.com if you do. if not, no worries.

I had a great time at the show. It really lifted my spirits after a crap couple of weeks. Very impressed by Joshua Tree. So glad I made it out.

Check your email.....I sent the link for you to see the pics. There is actually one of you dancing with BBJ. Enjoy!
Karen

Here Ron just for you---

Holiday...Celebrate
Holiday...Celebrate

If we took a holiday, took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world, in every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, ooo yeah
One day to come together, to release the pressure
We need a holiday

(Come on, lets' celebrate)
Just one day out of life (holiday)

You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down, it's time to celebrate
Let love shine, and we will find
A way to come together, can make things better
We need a holiday

If we took a holiay (holiday)
Took some time celebrate (celebrate)
Just one day out of life (just one day)

Holiday...Celebrate
Holiday...Celebrate

(Come on, let's celebrate)
Just one day out of life (holiday)

Holiday...Celebrate
(Come on, let's celebrate)
Holiday...Celebrate

Thank you!

Hi, Allegra! Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I couldn't make the show. :sad: BUT, I think I heard them on the radio on St. Patrick's Day! If it's the same group, they were AWESOME!! Especially "The Edge"!! :flirt: What's his name? I added their website to my list of faves; I'll have to go back and check it out. Thanks for telling me how to pick up my message too - I'm new to Interference.

Happy 4th of July! :wave:

Pix

I'd love to see the pix from the other night. Can someone point the way? You guys seem like a fun bunch! :)

Re: Thank you!

LuvU2_7 said:
Hi, Allegra! Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I couldn't make the show. :sad: BUT, I think I heard them on the radio on St. Patrick's Day! If it's the same group, they were AWESOME!! Especially "The Edge"!! :flirt: What's his name? I added their website to my list of faves; I'll have to go back and check it out. Thanks for telling me how to pick up my message too - I'm new to Interference.

Happy 4th of July! :wave:

Hey LuvU2_7, that was us on St. Paddy's Day on STAR 98.7.

Hope to see you at the next one.

Jason.

I beg to differ........... COBL sounded AMAZING! All that was missing was being in that bomb shelter with the confetti falling all around us! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............4 months from now.........oh Hello! It'll be here before we know it :happy:

Back
Top Bottom