Interferencers Gathering at Radiohead shows: Alpine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Interferencers Gathring at Radiohead shows: Alpine

August 23, 2003

Party to preceed.

ROLLCALL.........

Zonelistener.

present

oh, In honor of his loserness, Bear...only use the angry face! :angry:

i'm there there

doesn't his sexy loserness use :sexywink: more than :angry: ?? so wouldn't ya think to use the sexywink in honor of him?

Last edited:
i don't know yet. :angry:

i = suck. i really want to go but i really shouldn't spend the money. i know that sounds so dumb. and i don't know if i'm going to be able to drag any of my friends into getting lawn tix with me.

:angry:

Screaming Flower said:

i = suck. i really want to go but i really shouldn't spend the money. i know that sounds so dumb. and i don't know if i'm going to be able to drag any of my friends into getting lawn tix with me.

excuses= suck....its only money

Screaming Flower said:

Very understandable (money issues).

Damn friends....you could always sit with deathbeard!

OMG...SF, your avatar really screwed me up. I was like, "why the hell is Sicy flying all the way out here?"

LOL!

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
if i go, this will be the greatest moment for all of you. the chance to meet me must overwelm your senses.

Yes, bear. I'm already getting clamy, feverish, nauseous, rashy and gaseous in anticpitation of your arrival.

:sexywink:

Ok
Now that all the usual suspects have come around and put there wrthless pennies down...brass tacks:

Kariatari, beard and I talked about hotels...I would think stuff in the area would sell out pretty fast. I can start looking into rates..if you all wish. Um, EP, would you be coming from I-90 of I-94 (assuming you come through Chicago)? And Kari...I am not sure what your route is.

The reason for my inquiry...Beloit is back towards I-90, and has plenty of hotel rooms.

Well shitters. I don't know my route either. I was kinda planning on heading east and hoping WI has good road signs. Eh...wherever u wanna go is fine. Just tell me where n shtuff.

K, I checked some maps n such and Beloit will work swell. :up:

Last edited:
I will check on stuff in Beloit. It is basically where I-43 meets I-90 (I believe). It potentially could be a good meeting and return site. Out of the way from the concert site...in the path of all travelers.

Not sure if this will work...map..look for East troy..look for Beloit
refreshmap.adp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom