All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can use the search or browse on myspace to find people your know, or just go down the list here on the first page and click on people's profiles, then in their contact table on their page there is a button 'add to friends'.

To add music you click on 'music' link at the top of any myspace page and search for the artist you want, then once you find their profile they will have a box on their page with songs and you just click 'add' to the one you want.

Changing fonts and colors and such when you have a premade layout can be tricky but if you know html you can just look for the color codes (something like FF33OO) and change them. I use an html color chart to get the codes like this one http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html

:ohmy: Yeah your fonts are almost impossible to read with that background.

You have to look for an already existing code It should look something like this FF0033 etc, then you replace it with a code from a list like I gave you. If you are not familiar with html it may not be so easy. Feel free to email me if you want me to do it for you.

1. I suppose if suddenly you can't go see their profiles, that means you're blocked? Then again, they could have just privatized it and (if you're not their friend) you can't see it.

2. I've had that same thing happening on every other refresh or so... it's probably just a bug on myspace's part... as usual.

:yikes: When did this thread get moved to this forum where threads come to die! :lol:

Have any guys had a ton of friend request from young females that have no common interests and dont live anywhere near you? Then when you click on their photos its a link to either an advertisement or some adult site. I just deny them but I got about 5 in one day this weekend. Seems to maybe coincide to updating your profile. I'm just curious what has caused it suddenly.

Blue Room said:
:yikes: When did this thread get moved to this forum where threads come to die! :lol:

Have any guys had a ton of friend request from young females that have no common interests and dont live anywhere near you? Then when you click on their photos its a link to either an advertisement or some adult site. I just deny them but I got about 5 in one day this weekend. Seems to maybe coincide to updating your profile. I'm just curious what has caused it suddenly.

I got a flurry of requests from young males a while ago, but they all had the very same phrases in their profiles. I just denied all of them and within a few days it stopped. I may have posted a blog entry shortly before getting the requests, but I don't remember for fure.

indra said:

I got a flurry of requests from young males a while ago, but they all had the very same phrases in their profiles. I just denied all of them and within a few days it stopped. I may have posted a blog entry shortly before getting the requests, but I don't remember for fure.

It must be if you update your profile in any way. I added new music and some new pictures over the weekend and then it hit. Most seem to be from southern California and between the ages of 21 and 24. My guess is they are not even the real people posting. Its a sort of Myspace spam.

Sure is a scam. Some profiles even have the audacity to have a window that pops up asking you to download a viewer of sorts, which is just a virus in disguise.

Just deny them and save yourself the headache.

Blue Room said:

It wasnt my idea :angry:

Since my page is private I dont get any friend requests, unless its from friend of friends or I give out my link. Just say no to spam!

Here's my band's MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/ontune

We are a Swedish rock/popband that got together in October of 2005. At first, we were only four members but in March 2006 we got a new member to be the lead singer.

Unfortunately we don't have any audio material up yet since we haven't finished our songs quite yet but we're definately working on them. Follow our weekly blog to catch up on the latest news about us.

Well I gave it a shot, but I'm moving this thread back to LS seeing as it completely tanked in Discotheque.

I have Facebook....It rocks my life. I just got a pet wallaby on there named Bono.:love:

So now I have this little pic. on my profile that says "Hi, I'm Bono your delightfully fluffy friend." :lmao: I crack up just typing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom