A Fan Celebration/October 2004: Are you going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending?

• YES!

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Not sure... but I'm really going to try to go.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Heck no, it's not worth the journey. I'm saving my money for the tour!

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
agentmissa said:
you mean there's fans that don't post here?:scratch:

What a strange thought.

:shifty: :uhoh:

I can't update that list of who's coming and who's not. But any of the mods here are certainly welcome to update it :)

dsmith2904 said:

That would take quite a bit of convincing. Perhaps if Edge showed :wink:

what would be the chances of that happening :laugh: :ohmy:

i danced on a table at a greek restaurant in florida when i was there last year for my friend's wedding :lol:

dsmith2904 said:

It's okay, people see "Devlin" and generally think guy. I'm a tiny Valley Girl.

:hug:

ppl think i'm a guy a lot of times too with a name like ABEL :laugh:

I'm just counting down the days!!!

:hyper: :dance:

Hey! Are we going to get together as an Interference group for a few minutes during the convention? I would love to put some names with faces. Since dsmith2904 will be the leader, tell us when and where! For example, like Interferencers meet at such and such table from 2-3 pm.

I heard the convention announced on the radio today (on 91X, SD station). I hope i'll be able to get a ticket at the door :uhoh:.

hey y'all. i know we all want to meet up at the ontario convention, so to make things easier i thought we should all make sure we have each others' cell phone numbers.

please send me an email to lizartlizard@gmail.com or send me a PM here with your email address (so i can get the list to ya) and your cell phone number. sometime later this week when we have the list together as soon as possible i'll email out the list to those of us going.

ABEL said:
hey y'all. i know we all want to meet up at the ontario convention, so to make things easier i thought we should all make sure we have each others' cell phone numbers.

please send me an email to lizartlizard@gmail.com or send me a PM here with your email address (so i can get the list to ya) and your cell phone number. sometime later this week when we have the list together as soon as possible i'll email out the list to those of us going.

Good idea! If you don't have mine already, let me know.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I heard the convention announced on the radio today (on 91X, SD station). I hope i'll be able to get a ticket at the door :uhoh:.

You should really be listening to FM94/9. They're the ones who have been playing Vertigo lately ;)

Back
Top Bottom