Proluage: Moment Of Surrender.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desty

The Fly
Fiction.

I tied myself with wire
To let the horses roam free
Playing with the fire
Until the fire played with me

"Where is it?? I need it. I need the drugs. what happened to them?" There gone. I have no more which is never a good thing. I look over to Gabe. If he finds out there gone he'll become a monster and I'll become a shell once again. They made us who we are today. People who love each other. Well when there's drugs involved at least. The drugs are what keep us together to keep us as one. But it seems when we don't have them we can't stand each other like we once did. Before we got married.

The stone was semi-precious
We were barely conscious
Two souls too smart to be
In the realm of certainty
Even on our wedding day

Or relationship is based off of the drugs drugs and the drugs only. There why we love each other even though they've nearly killed isn't now. Are love is a tainted one. It's not like I don't believe in love it's if it believes me.

We set ourselves on fire
Oh God, do not deny her
It's not if I believe in love
If love believes in me
Oh, believe in me

I went to the subway to get to the Atm. The lights are blinding but they lead the way. They are the guide's. Being I'm not fully aware what goes on on the outside. I was alone in away. alone in the fact that when some one was there they were typically high as a kite. A stone that can breathe. And has a beating heart. I got to the subway and hoped people would just ignore the druggie. Well this is New York after all of course they'd ignore me.

At the moment of surrender
I folded to my knees
I did not notice the passers-by
And they did not notice me

I got to the bank I punched in the numbers for the Atm. I noticed a reflection that wasn't mine. It wasn't me, this is what the drugs had produced. I could feel the effects becoming a shell. The pain of the with drawl.
"I'll be there soon enough." I say to myself. I just hope the pain will stop and will be out of the way soon.

was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine
I could see in the reflection
A face staring back at me
Of vision over visibility

I get the money and am off to the subway as soon as I can be. The moment of surrender sooner then I thought I kept thinking after I noticed my self I need to change. But then again I'm just being stupid. Stupid just like they all say.but they also say I need help but I don't. Well not exactly it all needs to change but I know it won't.

I've been in every black hole
At the altar of the dark star
My body's now a begging bowl
That's begging to get back, begging to get back
To my heart
To the rhythm of my soul
To the rhythm of my unconsciousness
To the rhythm that yearns
To be released from control

I was speeding on the subway
Through the stations of the cross
Every eye looking every other way
Counting down 'til the pain would stop

Of vision over visibility

This is it the momment of surrender. I need help I need to get out of this.

TBC.

I hope it's not to terrible. Let me know in the comments. If you think it's good or bad. Or if its confusing and I should never post another Fiction again!
Anyhow :up::down:

:bump: because I haven't been around here for a while, saw this story, and was interested.

First the annoying "I'm not sure if this was posted in the right section of the forum" as it's not exactly fanfiction. But after that... this is an interesting concept. I've actually written a story based on Moment of Surrender like this, which is why I liked it. Makes me want to know more about the characters, although I suppose it could be a standalone too.

Back
Top Bottom