Private Message chapters for old fics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Many people have been enjoying old fics lately, and then when they reach a reach a private-message chapter, find that the original author may have drifted away and is no longer around to forward the vital fic. I even lost one of my own PM chapters!

To take care of that problem I've created a google drive folder where all the PM chapters can live forever, with a sharable link. Live links sadly cannot be posted here, but PM me for the link and you should be able to access all the PM chapters I have, and I intend to leave the files up permanently.

If you have written fics yourself and are tired of sending chapters, I can add them to the library. If you have old chapters of fics that were written by someone else I'd love to add them, but please get author permission before sending them for posting. Lastly, a permanent online home for these fics would probably be best. Burning Down Love is still up, although no one has posted in a couple of years, and I'm not sure if mods are responsive to requests for new membership. I plan on moving Anything at All There, and I encourage any other writers to add their fics there so they won't be lost forever. I love to revisit old fics and I know others do too!! Much, much love to everyone who writes and reads in this fandom.

That seems to be a good idea, but what if someone has Internet access issues? Like me :lol:
By the way.... I LOVE old fics, I had a great time reading them, and I still have a great time re-reading them....

Presumably you are on the internet occasionally since you are posting here? Google folders can be downloaded with a single click, copied and pasted into an email to yourself or stored in your email drive, or printed at the library!

Jeevey could you please email me the link. I think my inbox may be full, and I can't figure out how to clear it on my mobile device. My email is dragonfly_Wolfe@yahoo .com

Sent from my Z970 using U2 Interference mobile app

Will resend, but I sent it as a PM here since you had written me here as well. Did you check your inbox?

This is a great idea! I love re-reading the old fics, and some of them I have not gotten around to reading yet! Could you please send me the link? Thank you!!!

Hi!
I haven't been posting much, but I DID enjoy the reading. Is it ok if I ask for the link too?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
How does one delete a post made by mistake? I tried by clicking the button underneath, but could only edit it.

Back
Top Bottom