(09-19-2005) Mark Your Calendars: Vertigo Tour DVD Announced -- Billboard.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Mark Your Calendars: Vertigo Tour DVD Announced

Billboard.com is reporting that the Vertigo Tour DVD shot this spring in Chicago will be hitting shelves on November 15th. No word yet on special features or when the European leg DVD will be released.

Why don't they get the finger out and release Milano 2005, Mexico 97, Sydney 93, Red Rocks and best of 1980-1990 while their at it???

Come on!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Am I correct in saying that the audio in the Sydney 93 VHS is only in Mono?

If that is right, do you think that is why U2 is holding back on releasing the concert in DVD because I heard they were upset with that?

Wait a minute...
There will be two Vertigo Tour DVDs? I thought there was only going to be one. For some reason I was thinking it would be a single DVD, either culled from all of the footage they've shot so far or that they would scrap one city's footage completely in favor of the other's.

Last edited:
greenlight7-11 said:
Wait a minute...
There will be two Vertigo Tour DVDs? I thought there was only going to be one. For some reason I was thinking it would be a single DVD, either culled from all of the footage they've shot so far or that they would scrap one city's footage completely in favor of the other's.

According to the band, the Milan shows will be released.

Smart move. Seeing that Boston and Slane are really different shows, it makes perfect sense to do it again this time around with Milan and Chicago. Only down side is that it looks like another year before Milan is out.

Back
Top Bottom