M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:
:sad: :(
Aww :hug: But you're seeing two shows right? :)
Is there time on the 3rd evening for you to jus go and perhaps try and meet him outside before the show? Or does your flight leave too early?

No just the middle Dublin gig...

Jax :hug:

There's me going on about not seeing them a 6 time and you don't know for sure if you've got one ticket... I'm sorry:sad: I wish i could get you over to Europe for one

Hi everyone!

I've had a horrendous day today too actually, Wild! I waited 4 hours :mad: to get my electricity switched back on after calling them out to repair it!!!! :madspit: So believe me - I know how you feel! I was totally&utterly fuming, since i couldn't listen to the radio, watch tv, make a drink - NOTHING!!!! :sad: :(

I saw the announcement of the 3rd Dublin show&that actually made me VERY happy cos it means i might just get the chance to see them in Dublin, cos i'm going to only 2 so far&more importantly, i've never been to Dublin! :sad: :sad:

You are very lucky indeed to be going to the shows you're going to already Wild, believe me&i'm not having a go or anything so please don't think that :wink: I want to make sure i don't give that impression&i'm just saying that you're lucky! :D

I wouldn't do that, but i'm just saying i'd be over the moon to be able to go to double the amount i was going to!

Hi Jax too! I REALLY need you to cheer me up tonite! :wink:

I've been soooo mad this evening, but then i had myself a yummy curry as i'd planned on having one anyway! If i didn't originally plan on it, i would have after all that hassle! Grrrrr........Don't ya just love delays&hol-ups? :censored: :censored:

I managed to read back over some of the stuff i missed&i think i know what you're talking about with this VP stuff! :eyebrow:

Anyway, i'm feeling in a better mood now and i hope you're going to be on for a while Wild! :) Finishing a can of Bud! :wink:

Cheers Wild - I went crazy when i read about the 3rd Dublin nite earlier cos i thought it had been ruled out! I just might make it!:hyper: :combust: :yikes: :faint: :dancing: Need to win lotto or something tho'!!

Would either of you be able to email me with a bit of filling in if poss? As long as it's not too private! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Hi Jax too! I REALLY need you to cheer me up tonite! :wink:

I've been soooo mad this evening, but then i had myself a yummy curry as i'd planned on having one anyway! If i didn't originally plan on it, i would have after all that hassle! Grrrrr........Don't ya just love delays&hol-ups? :censored: :censored:

I managed to read back over some of the stuff i missed&i think i know what you're talking about with this VP stuff! :eyebrow:

Anyway, i'm feeling in a better mood now and i hope you're going to be on for a while Wild! :) Finishing a can of Bud! :wink:

But of course cos it's friday... well until i need sleep.

When will you know about London Sus? Not that there's a rush or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom