Please go to EYKIW forum for radio campaign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beLIEve

Refugee
OK, I couldn't have spelled it out in any more detail. After seeing Jick's ridiculous post #85000, I posted about getting a grass-roots radio campaign going on in the U.S. for Sometimes. Please help and go to the post and respond to give it some momentum. Depending on how it goes, I may post an edited version :wink: at Zootopia over on U2.com if people here just blow it off.

We used to do these type of things at Interference instead of endless bitching and even hate threads towards propaganda members for the presale deal...but it's MUCH worse at Zootopia. A Fansite should include objective criticism and dialogue, and I hope we can get back to that instead of going down the path of the radio airwaves...nothing but crap to be heard!

That's why I spend so much time in this forum...'cause everyone is so damn kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

EYKIW = Everything you know is wrong...one of the most used forums here. The post might be moved, but I'll update everyone if that happens and I'm gonna bump it to keep it on the main page. Just a few minutes to fire of 3-4 e-mails where you can cut and paste a short request. Once it's in your sent box, sending out another note every few days would help a lot. This worked for BD, and we had a lot of Interference members behind it!

The thread has been moved to "Where the Album has a Name" forum. Thanks to you who have supported this already!

The radio campaign has been pegged at the top of the forum thanks to Neutral. He also provided the link to the Vertigo radio campaign where folks can get to their radio station even faster if they did this for Vertigo. Here's to Sometimes making it to #1 in the World!

Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom