NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the #55 flag for holding Kupp was a makeup call for Higgins pulling Ramsey’s face mask? Sorry, but Jalen Ramsey doesn’t need make-up calls.

That being said, super stoked for Stafford and OBJ. Very deserving.

Might not have mattered, but the call on the Bengals on the offsetting penalties when Kupp caught the ball was straight BS. They called it a dead ball personal foul. DB hits Kupp while he's in the air trying to dislodge the ball before he comes down...how is that dead ball?

Lots of interesting flags in a game where they just let them play for 55 minutes or so. Oh well. I hope Aaron Donald does retire.

I guess the #55 flag for holding Kupp was a makeup call for Higgins pulling Ramsey’s face mask? Sorry, but Jalen Ramsey doesn’t need make-up calls.

That being said, super stoked for Stafford and OBJ. Very deserving.
Pretty lame that a player got punished for making a good play. That "hold" was great coverage IMO and didn't impact Kupp's mobility in any meaningful way.

Stafford is 34. You figure he's going to eclipse 70,000 passing yards before he's done. If he does that with a ring, he should see the HOF.

Yeah, I think unless he suddenly sucks for a few years he'll get in. Not first ballot though (unless he goes on an epic title run or something).

Haha right? Other than that 75 yard TD, it was just a complete domination by the Rams D the entire 2nd half.

the three most baffling things from last night, in no particular order, are

A. that the most obvious offensive pass interference call i've ever seen not getting called on that touchdown play
2. that it took the Rams 24 minutes to realize that the Bengals offensive line was a sieve
D. that 50 cent ate himself.

the three most baffling things from last night, in no particular order, are

A. that the most obvious offensive pass interference call i've ever seen not getting called on that touchdown play
2. that it took the Rams 24 minutes to realize that the Bengals offensive line was a sieve
D. that 50 cent ate himself.

LOL. We were all saying last night that the 2nd half started like we all wanted, those typical Super Bowl games where the 2nd half becomes a shoot out, but instead got a defensive battle. Kind of boring 2nd half with a fun finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom