NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, he did a really good job keeping a respectable public image for a long time.
No kidding. I keep getting more and more shocked. This is Favre dick pics all over again for me. I'll never fall in love with a player again.

Can some packers fans fill me in here as to how this relates to their supposedly unjust treatment of him this offseason? Because now I’m curious who is the wrong party.

No no it’s not a claim anywhere. I’m just starting to internally ask questions of what the organization was even guilty of. Was he maybe just extremely difficult behind the scenes?

No no it’s not a claim anywhere. I’m just starting to internally ask questions of what the organization was even guilty of. Was he maybe just extremely difficult behind the scenes?

They used a first round pick on a QB 2 years ago, that's what they are guilty of. How dare they when they have such a proven champ at QB in the prime of his career.

I can't get over that he actually said that he took his medical advice from Joe Rogan [emoji24]

Jesus christ what a clown. Like he could have wiggled himself out of this with a non insane wrong answer, but instead he went with the bat shit crazy answer, followed by a "I know the woke crowd will try to cancel me" defense to his bat shit crazy answer

Man oh man.

They used a first round pick on a QB 2 years ago, that's what they are guilty of. How dare they when they have such a proven champ at QB in the prime of his career.

I’m aware of the reason. This off-season though it was apparent that there was more to it.

I don't think there was anything more to it. Their all-star, surely hall-of-fame QB was pissed off they didn't tell him they were going in hard on a successor QB. He felt he should have been told at least. He also seems to not get along with Lafleur and was not happy with him for how the championship game went. He has a huge ego, was very popular in the off-season for other pursuits and decided to make a big show of how displeased he was.

I still think he's right to have been upset about the draft situation. But I now see his off-season theatrics to be far more cringe than they ever felt in the first place.

I think this latest situation is a pretty good argument for why the Packers drafted Love.

I feel vindicated. To me, making a move to prepare for life without Rodgers was a solid decision, even if they could have gone about it a little differently. There is no more valuable capital for an NFL franchise than a talented young QB on an affordable contract. Yes, even an aging hall of famer.

Love may not have been the right player, but the impulse was right.

Maybe they knew he was turning into a conspiracy theory headcase?

I think he’s been extremely difficult to deal with for some time, but the team has done a great job keeping it private.

Live seems like a good kid with a big arm and lots of potential. Really hoping he has a great debut today.

Hey Dave, what ya have to say bout this one? 55 seconds, 4th and 4, Jacksonville has the ball up 9-6 against Buffalo inside Buffalo territory:
IMG_2361.JPG

I would’ve bet mucho money-o on your g-men today. The fact that that dumpster of a locker room even came close was shocking.

Sony fucking Michel just garbage-time-robbed me in my #2 league…. moments after McDickholes did just enough to make me lose by 1 point in my #1 league. 0-5 this week on small margins across the board fml.

I would’ve bet mucho money-o on your g-men today. The fact that that dumpster of a locker room even came close was shocking.

oh i was on them yesterday. spread and ML. went big on the chargers as well.

but took it on the chin with the ravens, and for some reason i actually thought the panthers would bounce back with McCaffrey coming back and, well, that was a bad call - so ended up with a teeny loss on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom