NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the T-Wolves have a puncher's chance tonight against our beloved Lakers?

the irony is that if gobert was out there? yea, i think they would.

the lakers' will go as far as AD takes them. not bron - AD. when they're good it's because AD is dominating - not lebron.

the t-wolves were one of the few teams with the size to slow him down - but now that's gone.

they do tend to put up a ton of points when gobert is out - so there's always the chance they can pull off an upset in a shootout - but i think their odds would have been better if they had gobert out there to slow down AD.

the fancy hollywood lakers (who we can't talk about anymore after this year because the only laker fan here, who never actually contributed to the NBA thread anyways, has left us because we're bootlicking rubes... apparently) will also catch another crazy break in round 1 if they win tonight with steven adams and brandon clarke both out - for the same reasons as above.

that said - the lakers advancing to the second round and all of a sudden thinking they're good (when it was really just a case of favorable matchups due to injuries and strange bench punches) isn't the worst thing in the world.

I was being facetious my man.

11ndkd.jpg

the irony is that if gobert was out there? yea, i think they would.

the lakers' will go as far as AD takes them. not bron - AD. when they're good it's because AD is dominating - not lebron.

the t-wolves were one of the few teams with the size to slow him down - but now that's gone.

they do tend to put up a ton of points when gobert is out - so there's always the chance they can pull off an upset in a shootout - but i think their odds would have been better if they had gobert out there to slow down AD.

the fancy hollywood lakers (who we can't talk about anymore after this year because the only laker fan here, who never actually contributed to the NBA thread anyways, has left us because we're bootlicking rubes... apparently) will also catch another crazy break in round 1 if they win tonight with steven adams and brandon clarke both out - for the same reasons as above.

that said - the lakers advancing to the second round and all of a sudden thinking they're good (when it was really just a case of favorable matchups due to injuries and strange bench punches) isn't the worst thing in the world.

It's absurd that Minnesota loses 2 players for the game because they punched things/people in their final game. So they are not only without Coronagobert, but also a valuable 12 PPG scorer cause they can't control themselves.

predictions because it's dead as fuck at work today and eh why not:

play-ins:
MIA beats ATL
TOR beats CHI

LAL beats MIN
NOP beats OKC

TOR beats ATL
MIN beats NOP

east:
MIL 4 - TOR 1
BOS 4 - MIA 2
PHI 4 - BKN 3
CLE 4 - NYK 1

MIL 4 - CLE 3
BOS 2 - PHI 4

MIL 4 - PHI 2

west:
DEN 4 - MIN 0
MEM 4 - LAL 2
SAC 2 - GSW 4 (sorry cobbs)
PHX 3 - LAC 4

DEN 4 - GSW 1
MEM 3 - LAC 4

DEN 4 - LAC 2

finals:
MIL 4 - DEN 2

congrats to the milwaukee mikals.

predictions because it's dead as fuck at work today and eh why not:

play-ins:
MIA beats ATL
TOR beats CHI

LAL beats MIN
NOP beats OKC

TOR beats ATL
MIN beats NOP

east:
MIL 4 - TOR 1
BOS 4 - MIA 2
PHI 4 - BKN 3
CLE 4 - NYK 1

MIL 4 - CLE 3
BOS 2 - PHI 4

MIL 4 - PHI 2

west:
DEN 4 - MIN 0
MEM 4 - LAL 2
SAC 2 - GSW 4 (sorry cobbs)
PHX 3 - LAC 4

DEN 4 - GSW 1
MEM 3 - LAC 4

DEN 4 - LAC 2

finals:
MIL 4 - DEN 2

congrats to the milwaukee mikals.

:hyper:

mikals in 6!

That the Heat purposefully tanked themselves into the play in game just so that they could set themselves up with a matchup with Philly is kinda hilarious
The Heat purposefully tanking themselves into the play in game to get Philly and then losing to Atlanta in the first game would be even more hilarious

Bucks vs Suns in the Finals. With 10 seconds left, Durant will clearly step on the 3 point line and make a 2 point shot, only to lose in Game 7 to a last second shot by Jrue Holiday.

After the game everyone will act like the difference between 1 shoe size to the next is 3 inches. [emoji16]

Ha what a stupid foul by AD. Conley baaarely got that first one. I'll be happy with this outcome either way because jazz have wolves draft pick

What a win for the Lakers! I really think after last night's victory that this team is championship bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom