Espn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jon Hamm is on the latest B.S. Report. Could there be a more juxtaposing mesh of shrill and masculine voices?

The Hamm Dogg was on there before the Super Bowl too. Good stuff.

Yeah, they're going to play Fantasy Football together next season, too.

Goddamn you, Simmons.

Fuck it, I still like Simmons a lot and think The Book of Basketball will probably be damn good. Went ahead and caught up on several BS Reports today, as well.

There's plenty I like about ESPN (Erin Andrews, for instance) and plenty I don't (big market bullshit). It is what it is, far from perfect but still nice to have around.

I find the guy to be entertaining, too, smugness and all, if only for his basketball coverage.

Fuck it, I still like Simmons a lot and think The Book of Basketball will probably be damn good. Went ahead and caught up on several BS Reports today, as well.

There's plenty I like about ESPN (Erin Andrews, for instance) and plenty I don't (big market bullshit). It is what it is, far from perfect but still nice to have around.

Erin Andrews would have a job with or without ESPN.

Bill Simmons is a douche bag.

You're a cock.

No shit.

Okay.

Guilty.

No shit indeed. That's why it's ridiculous to give them credit for having her on their air, like they alone could unearth some gem.

Frank Deford had a wonderful commentary on the state of affairs over at the world wide leader the other day.

She rose to prominence on the network. That was my point. Saying Erin Andrews is my favorite thing about ESPN isn't saying much considering she could find work anywhere, now is it?

Why do we get in arguments when we say the same thing? This has happened before.

Or when I start referring to you with insults I thought I made up but are actually real.

Well, it appeared like you handled what I thought was a silly play on "douchebag" very poorly.

Then I operated the Google.

"Detective Douchebag" would have been better anyway. Alliteration!

Well, it appeared like you handled what I thought was a silly play on "douchebag" very poorly.

Then I operated the Google.

"Detective Douchebag" would have been better anyway. Alliteration!

And then you realized that you were the douchebag.

Detective Douchebag would have made me laugh.

I think they need to just take the plunge and air a new program called
Tim Tebow and the Year-Long Fellatio.

It's funny because they're about to debate whether he's the best college player ever on 1st and 10 right now.

It's funny because they're about to debate whether he's the best college player ever on 1st and 10 right now.

skipbayless.jpg

scanners.gif

The moderator (some Asian dude, vodka-swiller Dana Jacobson isn't there today) just introduced the discussion by saying "I can't believe how much hate there is for this guy."

Um. What exactly do they think caused that? This is kind of like that thing in the Bronx Zoo with the mirror behind the curtain.

Walker and Sanders are almost inarguable.

Earl? Well he was a bad ass and now he makes delicious hot links.

Back
Top Bottom