Uncool Music Appreciation ~ Episode 3 ~ Bryan Adams Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me spare you all the suspense.

It's Def Leopard.

Here's a grammatical conundrum: Are you so anal that you had to correct the spelling of "Leppard"? And if so, why let "Def" go - unless you are assuming it's "def" in the hip hop sense, ie Mos Def or Def Jam, which is uncharacteristic of a rack band like Def Leppard.

Here's a grammatical conundrum: Are you so anal that you had to correct the spelling of "Leppard"? And if so, why let "Def" go - unless you are assuming it's "def" in the hip hop sense, ie Mos Def or Def Jam, which is uncharacteristic of a rack band like Def Leppard.

BoMac pwned

I didn't even know how it was spelled!

:reject:

Def Leppard :)

I noticed that typo, but I chose to leave it in as I think it's got an accuract to it. I originally was going to type "glam band" but they really weren't glam. So i switched it to Rock Band, but the typo - or perhaps a Freudian slip? - made it rack band, and I like that.

Or, did you typo in a post where you were critiquing the spelling of another, thereby enabling me to PWN you?

:hmm:

Or, did you typo in a post where you were critiquing the spelling of another, thereby enabling me to PWN you?

:hmm:

Well, I did go back and correct another typo or two, but chose to leave that one in place. You make an interesting argument, indeed, but I think the bottom line in this debate will basically come back to the fact that El_fa, like NSW before him, needs to STFU and step the fuck off cause I'm about to lose my mind up in here. Up in here. I'm about to go all out up in here. Up in here.

Well, I did go back and correct another typo or two, but chose to leave that one in place. You make an interesting argument, indeed, but I think the bottom line in this debate will basically come back to the fact that El_fa, like NSW before him, needs to STFU and step the fuck off cause I'm about to lose my mind up in here. Up in here. I'm about to go all out up in here. Up in here.

I sense that you're about to get all up in his grill.

Sometimes, Mr. COBL, the English language fails me and I have no choice but to step outside of it and create my own words. I don't expect you to understand since your sig is numeric and nonsensical as cricket is not really a sport but a hodge podge of rules with no end.

Sometimes, Mr. COBL, the English language fails me and I have no choice but to step outside of it and create my own words. I don't expect you to understand since your sig is numeric and nonsensical as cricket is not really a sport but a hodge podge of rules with no end.

I only posted it 'cos you were pointing out someone else's grammatical errors :madspit:

And you don't wanna get in a fight with me about cricket!! :D

Back
Top Bottom