Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger, Cardinology, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
June 19, 2008 - Telluride Bluegrass Festival - Telluride, CO
Aug 23, 2008 - Fillmore - San Francisco, CA
Aug 26, 2008 - WaMu Theater - Seattle, WA
Aug 27, 2008 - General Motors Place - Vancouver
Aug 29, 2008 - Rexall Place - Edmonton, AB
Aug 30, 2008 - Pengrowth Saddledome - Calgary, AB
Sept 1, 2008 - MTS Center - Winnipeg, MB
Sept 4, 2008 - Scotiabank Palace - Ottawa, ON
Sept 5, 2008 - Bell Centre - Montreal, QC
Sept 7, 2008 - Bank of America Pavilion - Boston, MA
Sept 9, 2008 - John LaBatt Center - London, Ontario
September 25 - Schenectady, NY - Proctor's Theater
September 26 - Syracuse, NY - Landmark Theater
September 27 - Rochester, NY - Auditorium Theater
September 29 - Columbus, OH - Palace Theater
September 30 - Cleveland, OH - Palace Theater
October 2 - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theatre
October 3 - St. Louis, MO - Fox Theater
October 5 - Madison, WI - Overture Hall

I'm glad I found out about the Syracuse show the day before the presale. That's a great venue, too. I saw a show there back in March, and it was nice.

I saw him once and he was wonderful, then the next time I saw him he was awful. I'm willing to give him one last chance.

From the dot-com:

A Personal Statement of Clarity for Anyone in Doubt

to whom it may concern,

these days i find myself working harder than ever at being at my best, overcoming my fears and pushing myself creatively in my every endeavor. my only wish after the work is completed is that it may prove further evidence that no matter how isolated we all may all feel at times, as sad or misrepresented, we are not alone. there's hope for and within each of us.

I've been dealing with the truth that i have at times been a bad example and/or glorified self destructive behavior. this was never intentional, but rather a consequence of leading a public life in plain sight and never expecting any sort of preferential treatment, isolation or protection.

Regardless of varied judgments as to my cultural relevance, i am thankfully alive and exercising my joy in creating. i only hope anyone who hears, reads or sees any of my contributions will permit the work to speak where i cannot.

i've realized and accepted that if people decide to dislike me, they're going to find reasons to justify disliking me. there's nothing i can do about that. that said, it still does pain me to be accused of fictional crimes against innocents or to be implicated in romantic gossip involving the possibly reality-challenged--however unreliable the source or outlandish the accusations. in the end, however, i know that i have never done or even meant anyone any harm.

anyway, the lives of public figures are so much more boring than anyone can imagine. honestly.

and also i like metal. A LOT. (even more than last time).

and also i like metal. :lmao:

That's like his new catch phrase. Maybe it will be the name of his next album.

How did you find that? It isn't link to his main page...

I'd really like to see him, but I was supremely unimpressed with the WaMu theater when I saw Duran Duran there last spring.

Sorry, Jeff! :lol: I know I have a couple Ryan 45s, but I don't remember which one was the one you sent, as the other one was sent by a friend as well. :reject:

It could be "Nuclear" with "Song For Keith": Info

Otherwise..."Wonderwall" with "One by One". Info

Fine, go ahead and like metal...just please don't take it as an influence in future projects. Speaking of future projects...get on that. I know he had an album and an EP last year but with him this is a loooong wait, plus we were promised a box set.

Sorry, Jeff! :lol: I know I have a couple Ryan 45s, but I don't remember which one was the one you sent, as the other one was sent by a friend as well. :reject:

It could be "Nuclear" with "Song For Keith": Info

Otherwise..."Wonderwall" with "One by One". Info

Hmmm.

It is 2008 and I sent it around 2006, so, I have no idea which one it could be. I got it for free (picked up two).

I have to find mine.

i've never been to the venue, but got row ZZ in the presale which seems to be in the pit. any idea if these are good/great/horrible?

Hmmm...if I remember correctly, it's single letter rows up front, followed by double letter rows. That's what the theater website shows, too. The best available for the first half-hour or so of the presale were all single-letter. For what it's worth, it's a pretty small place, so even if you're not right down front you should have a decent view.

November 10, 2008 - Manchester Academy - Manchester, UK
Ticket Info to Follow

November 11, 2008 - Newcastle Academy - Newcastle, UK
Ticket Info to Follow

November 13, 2008 - Leeds Academy - Leeds, UK
Ticket Info to Follow

November 14, 2008 - Picture House - Edinburgh, Scotland
Tickets on sale Fri 29/08/08, 09:00 AM GMT

November 16, 2008 - Corn Exchange - Cambridge, UK
Ticket Info to Follow

November 17, 2008 - Birmingham Academy - Birmingham, UK
Ticket Info to Follow