MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The searching venues by city feature is long overdue. Also loving the venue pictures. And the flickr tagging? A+

I liked the older design a bit more but this update has great new features :drool:

It was doing that with me the other day, but they all showed up eventually. They don't update as often as they used to for me, though, and it took a full month for them to adjust to Daylight Savings Time. Before that, it was saying that tracks I'd just listened to were played an hour earlier :huh:

easytiger said:
black color scheme :drool:

I agree on the :drool:. The updated bar at the top looks much better. It's not all shiny and shit like the previous one.

I still use it, I like it more

damn last.fm, it stopped recording my listens

I don't mind the red color scheme, but the black goes better with all my various avatars, so that's what I use.

Okay I figured out a few days back that it stopped listing my listens because I changed the password on the site. And I should have changed it elsewhere too??? I'm a little confused about this. What does this message mean?: "Remember to update your Audioscrobbler plugin and Last.fm player software with your new password." I don't even use the last fm player, just itunes. And how do I change the password for a plugin file?? :huh:

Pls :help:

If tracks you play in iTunes show up on your last.fm page, that means you downloaded the iTunes plugin. When you open iTunes, it automatically opens, too, and shows up as a little red icon in the corner of the taskbar next to the clock. Click on the icon to open it (you should also be able to access it via the start menu by going to the last.fm folder), then click on tools, then options. It lists your login and password there, so you should be able to change it.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
If tracks you play in iTunes show up on your last.fm page, that means you downloaded the iTunes plugin. When you open iTunes, it automatically opens, too, and shows up as a little red icon in the corner of the taskbar next to the clock. Click on the icon to open it (you should also be able to access it via the start menu by going to the last.fm folder), then click on tools, then options. It lists your login and password there, so you should be able to change it.

There is no such icon in my taskbar... and my itunes is open and playing right now! Also, there is no last fm or audioscrobbler in my Start menu. :(

Maybe try downloading the plugin? You'll have to close out of iTunes while it's installing. Then the first time you open it it should prompt you for your login and password.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Maybe try downloading the plugin? You'll have to close out of iTunes while it's installing. Then the first time you open it it should prompt you for your login and password.

But see... I do have the plugin, right? How else is it scrobbling tracks to last fm from my itunes? I have that file iscrobblewin.dll inside the Plug-in folder for my itunes. Isn't that all I need? But how can I change the password in a dll file? Can't even open it. This is confusing.

Zootlesque said:
Okay I figured out a few days back that it stopped listing my listens because I changed the password on the site. And I should have changed it elsewhere too??? I'm a little confused about this. What does this message mean?: "Remember to update your Audioscrobbler plugin and Last.fm player software with your new password." I don't even use the last fm player, just itunes. And how do I change the password for a plugin file?? :huh:

Pls :help:

Windows? View > Visualizer > (iScrobbler should be checked) Options...

You can log in there.

:pray: :pray:

I like the red colour scheme.

Oh well, whatever you prefer through the magic of Cascading Style Sheets :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
1176447067xm5.jpg

a question: does the lastfm software contain any kind of spyware, adware or other crap i don't want?

Back
Top Bottom