MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:
I had a little left over in my Pay-pal account, so i've just joined up for two months :ohmy:

Are our groups now not showing on our mainpages?
Yes, Paypal is very tempting like that :shifty:

Especially when your Paypal is directly linked to draw from your chequing.

:drool:

現在、トラフィック急増のためサーバーが混み合っています。ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありませんが、復旧まで今しばらくお待ちください。ご理解ご協力の程、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

Translation: We died.

I wanna be able to download all my statistics in CSV format before Last.fm hits the shitter for good, mannn.

got_edge said:
I'm having tons of fun with the new events feature.

:drool:

I'm not. :sigh: St. John's isn't listed when you try to add a venue and there's no option available to even add St. John's to the database, so I can't list any of the concerts I'm seeing here.

GibsonGirl said:
I'm not. :sigh: St. John's isn't listed when you try to add a venue and there's no option available to even add St. John's to the database, so I can't list any of the concerts I'm seeing here.

Really? I added a venue earlier today.

HA HA

Hey, uh, is everyone's Top Tracks all ass-backwards?

...I actually like Bill Conti's Never Change :hmm:

I take it back! CHONGA BANANA is my favorite track listed. :lmao:

got_edge said:
What is this "Recently Loved" business??

Loved Tracks Radio is a radio mode which is a Subscriber benefit, much like the Personal Radio.

Tracks that will feature on this radio station are tracks that the user manually marks as "loved". To mark tracks as loved, a user must be using the Last.fm Application. As a track plays on either the radio, or from their own local library, a quick click of the "Love" button will do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom