Anyone for a Desert Island?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I haven't even started thinking about it yet other than that I want to do this. I miss the days of painstakingly making sure the pieces fit. So many times listening to transitions....

And I haven't even started thinking about it yet other than that I want to do this. I miss the days of painstakingly making sure the pieces fit. So many times listening to transitions....

My play counts are so out of whack because of this.

I would definitely have much more time to make a playlist after April. My wife will be away for a few months. :whenthecatsaway: haha

:up: good to have some new people on board.

Haha thanks guys! It just seems like a fun thing to do. And I've made playlists for fun in the past. But right now I just won't have the time till about April.

You put together a playlist of songs you like and we vote for our favorite. I mean, that's pretty much it.

I would be interested I remember taking part in the first few, good times :up:

Maybe reconvene sometime in late May after the spring semester lets out? That's "summer" for most.

I've started working on a playlist. I'm sure you guys have heard all of this before. My tastes are not that indie. :p Anyway, ready whenever you all are.

I can't do any listening between now and the end of June (not a lot at least) but I can definitely make my list now.

I don't want to be bothered with making a list, but i want to hear things. Maybe even vote on them, but mostly I want to just hear things.

I'm only down if playlists are kept to 80 minutes. I can't commit to listening to a heap of nearly three-hour lists.

Scrolling back, seems like June could work for people. We could start making lists now then kick off in June or some shit. Mr V seems pretty keen and he's a rad dude I'd like to see around more often!

And I'm out if we're only doing 80. This isn't a themed DI, so making a single disc would be miserable for me. There's really no point in a small limit, just keep the max at 160 and let people do what they want within those confines. Some will use all 160, many will not. Everyone wins.

Back
Top Bottom