IO: The Jack Nicholson Party, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to go to bed, but I swear, tomorrow, I am going to make all hell of fancy versions of that album cover to go along with each song. It's going to be hella fancy.

Recording sessions have been postponed by a week because Ben was out partying until 9 am this morning and he refused to get up for work. Natural born rock star.

I want to hook him up with a Twitter account and connect it to the website. He has so much wisdom to impart.

Recorded a 1 minute, 20 second long instrumental today that sounds like Roadrunner sprinting into a wall of Acme dynamite. I think I'm calling that one Code Red. Once we throw some vocals on top of it, it'll be ready to go.

I'll Be Waiting sounds like the bastard stepchild of Debaser and Wave of Mutilation.

WTF is this...could it be real??

9r0eq9.jpg

I am as well. That and Kick the Bucket List have a lot of potential. Ben and I also decided to write some lyrics for a song about Jack Nicholson talking to his children about the various conveniences he didn't have at their age, like television and automatic weapons.

Somehow, someway, I managed to get Ben to lay down two vocals tonight, so I should have I'll Be Waiting and Code Red ready by tomorrow night. There will also be adjustments made to the website.

It should come as a surprise to no one how effortlessly Ben pulled off being creepy.

His delivery of "will you be my new girlfriend" (improvised line) and "you must realize" is the kind of shit you can't teach.

Unfortunately not. But I'm not even remotely picky as far as what songs are recorded first. Where's Johnny and a re-recording of Jack Nicholson Went To Mexico were my priorities, but I can slide one of those down if someone has a request.

My schedule is pretty wide open starting the week of the 13th, so some new stuff will be recorded then. In the meantime, I'll be posting Code Red this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom