IO: Old Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which old shoes are the best?

• Total voters
Bono's American Wife said:
f-e-t-i-s-h :sexywink:

Ok, I might just be too dirty like that, but I always associate fetishes with sex.

But that's new shoes. Hot shoes. Appealing shoes.

Now, I know everyone's got their own quirks, but I just can't see anything sexual or appealing about well worn shoes...I mean, how do you lick dirty old shoes? :shifty:

Ok, move to TMI section :lol:

Meh, there's something better about buying new in box from ebay... at least for me. I buy most of mine online as most stores don't really carry my size in a lot of styles :angry:

I have also sold a few pairs on ebay too :drool:

oldshoes4.jpg

:heart:

They dont lick them... they um do other things :barf:

Actually, some of them do lick them :sad:

One guy wanted me to put bread in the shoes, wear them, then ship them with the bread in them so he could eat the bread. :sad:

Sicy said:

One guy wanted me to put bread in the shoes, wear them, then ship them with the bread in them so he could eat the bread. :sad:

You should totally do it, and play along, telling him that part of the deal involves him sending you a pic or video of him doing it.

Think of the fun we could have with something like that! :lol:

Sicy said:

Yeah, this is exactly what I was talking about. :lol: :uhoh: :yikes:

Don't you think this is going too far? I mean, it's great, now people are selling Old Shoes' over the internet, but...

No no no... this is TYPICAL...
18830961.jpg

Last edited:
Sicy said:

OH SWEET JESUS.

:|

:eeklaugh:

Damn if we were on the new forum already I could add a smelly shoe poll to this thread :drool:

Back
Top Bottom