IO: I passed my driving theory test!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does this sign mean????

1_61_stop_sign1.jpg

Congrats! :hi5 : next tour we'll both be driving!

:hi5:

I can't wait to get a car, freedom. No more buses. :drool:

fuck you!:wink : just kidding

congrats!

3 trys and i havent yet.

:lol: @ the fuck you bit

:hug: Keep at it. You will do it. :hug:

Congrats!

Hopefully I can make this very same thread in 7 months. :lol:

Good luck LM. :hug:

Honestly...someone has discovered a theory of driving? :scratch :

^ya and its hard as tits.

:lmao:

I found memorising some of the stuff in our UK test really hard but i got there.

Thanks for the congrats. :hug: Hopefully in a month or so i will be able to add to this thread with a "i have my full driving licence now." :hyper: :pray:

so let me get this straight, you can drive.... in theory?

The theory test sucks coz its about the UK highway code, road signs, hazard perception videos, rules of the road etc. Stuff you need to show on the practical driving test anyway ( the one where you actually drive :lol: ). I'm so glad i got it out of the way, it was driving me crazy. :madwife:

To answer your question, yeah i can drive in theory. :lol: I'm actually a better driver than i am at doing the theory test. :lol:

i guess Canada must do one as Kayla mentioned it but does the US have to do a theory test?

California has a Rules of the Road test, a 50-question exam that covers general rules, some law re: DUI, Blood Alcohol %; sign and roadway design and lane configuration..."What does this sign mean?, that lane?"

So, I guess, IN THEORY, its a theory exam..

Oh, by the way, California just enacted the HANDS FREE law while operating a motor vehicle on the highway...no phone to the ear!

Exceptions, you can pull over and park on the street to talk; you can talk using a Blu-tooth or other earpiece device, you can use a speaker unit...

NO TEENS (UNDER 18) CAN USE A CELLULAR PHONE WHILE DRIVING A VEHICLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES....*there is a provision to each of these rules that if one is calling 911, you are exempt but your phone will be checked.

You can talk on your phone while on private property..

There was NO MENTION of texting while operating your vehicle upon the highway, so go nuts for now...that law will be enacted within the year as an addendum...

The theory test sucks coz its about the UK highway code, road signs, hazard perception videos, rules of the road etc. Stuff you need to show on the practical driving test anyway ( the one where you actually drive :lol: ). I'm so glad i got it out of the way, it was driving me crazy. :madwife:

:hmm: Sounds a lot like the learner's permit test I'm taking on Saturday.

California has a Rules of the Road test, a 50-question exam that covers general rules, some law re: DUI, Blood Alcohol %; sign and roadway design and lane configuration..."What does this sign mean?, that lane?"

So, I guess, IN THEORY, its a theory exam..

Oh, by the way, California just enacted the HANDS FREE law while operating a motor vehicle on the highway...no phone to the ear!

Exceptions, you can pull over and park on the street to talk; you can talk using a Blu-tooth or other earpiece device, you can use a speaker unit...

NO TEENS (UNDER 18) CAN USE A CELLULAR PHONE WHILE DRIVING A VEHICLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES....*there is a provision to each of these rules that if one is calling 911, you are exempt but your phone will be checked.

You can talk on your phone while on private property..

There was NO MENTION of texting while operating your vehicle upon the highway, so go nuts for now...that law will be enacted within the year as an addendum...

Your test sounds similar to ours. We also have 50 questions and a hazard perception video where you have to identify a certain number of hazards.

You're not allowed to use your phone while driving over here either. Not that it stops alot of people.

That was an oversight, not bringing in the texting law at the same time. Would have thought they would try to bring them in at the same time. Then again i know nothing about bringing in American laws. :lol:

:hmm: Sounds a lot like the learner's permit test I'm taking on Saturday.

Good luck. :hug:

Everybody get off the road :yikes: :no :

I kid :wink : Congrats :hug:

:madwife:

:lol:

You're safe in Canada. :wink: Thanks. :hug:

Alberta's is only 30 thank god:faint:

:jealous: Lucky. Ours used to be 35 questions but they put the number of questions up to 50 not lon before i took the test. :madwife::lol:

I'm just making sure cus my cat could drive a car in theory... :hmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VW6B7pGnnQ&feature=related

:hmm :

NO BIG FUCKING DEAL OR ANYTHING BUT I PASSED MINE!
:heart ::hyper::love::flirt::sexywink ::cute ::wink:

:applaud::hyper: Well done. :up:

You'll need a couple of these to see over the steering wheel during your road test! :giggle :

Telephone%20Book%201.jpg

:lol: I kept thinking i'd have do that then i discovered height adjustable seats. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom