IO- I lick my fingers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All that BBQ sauce shouldn't go to waste. That's my philosophy at least.

ELAINE: I gotta tell you, I have a bad association with the name Alex.

JOEL: Bad bad association?

ELAINE: Yeah, in college I sat next to an Alex in art history. And he was always drinking coffee and after every sip he would go: "Ahh!". I mean every two seconds: "Ahh!". And he would take like 40 sips and after everyone: "Ahh!". I had to drop the class.

You have to lick your fingers. But you dont have to slurp your coffee. Now that's annoying.

The one thing worse than noisy sippers are those few who have to get every last bit of a smoothie, or soda, or frapuccino, or whatever, out through the straw. One of my housemates is like that. I swear to God, one of these days I'm going to throw something at her when she sits on the couch and sucks on the straw for 5 minutes. :mad:

I can't be around people licking their fingers while eating. It seriously grosses me out and makes me gag just picturing it.

:barf:

cinnaminson said:
when I eat filled chocolates I eat the bottom first and suck that til it melts, scoop the middle out with my tongue and leave the shell for last, mmmm.

others find it quite unnatractive:shifty:

Heard of a Cadbury's cream egg?
My bro does the samething with those :sick:

cinnaminson said:
when I eat filled chocolates I eat the bottom first and suck that til it melts, scoop the middle out with my tongue and leave the shell for last, mmmm.

i didn't find it unnatractive at all :combust:

cinnaminson said:

Anyone else a little turned on?

waynetravis said:

Heard of a Cadbury's cream egg?

mmmm, I bite it and the cream burst in my mouth. Next I roll my tongue around inside the egg getting as much as I can. Some of the sugary cream always drips out and down my chin. If it falls further I have to use my finger and lick it clean. Lastly I greedily shove all the chocolate into my mouth and suck it until there's nothing left but the sweet, sweet taste of chocolate.

how's that work for ya:flirt:

cinnaminson said:

mmmm, I bite it and the cream burst in my mouth. Next I roll my tongue around inside the egg getting as much as I can. Some of the sugary cream always drips out and down my chin. If it falls further I have to use my finger and lick it clean. Lastly I greedily shove all the chocolate into my mouth and suck it until there's nothing left but the sweet, sweet taste of chocolate.

how's that work for ya:flirt:

............awesome :ohmy:

So what do you do to the cream egg then?

Back
Top Bottom