IO: I Have Cold Feet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
No, this is not some sort of marriage thing, if that's what you are thinking...

It snowed heavily last night so this morning the roads are covered in slush and of course I had to step in a puddle this morning on the way to the subway. :angry:

My soggy shoes are under my desk and I'm sitting here at my desk in damp, cold socks... :scream:

Winter sucks.

that is all.

zermatt.jpg

No substitute. (altho when I wore them downtown last week I wasn't greeted with the 'ohs' and 'ahs' I had expected.. :wink: )

elevated_u2_fan said:

people laugh at my big boots all the time...but laugh as they may, I've had my Kamiks for probably 20 years if not more, I think I bought them when I was 15 or so. Literally. They still work as well as the day I bought them. Original felt liner too..the only thing I've changed once was the laces. When there's this much snow, who gives a damn what your feet look like? That's my motto anyways. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
It snowed heavily last night so this morning the roads are covered in slush and of course I had to step in a puddle this morning on the way to the subway. :angry:

My soggy shoes are under my desk and I'm sitting here at my desk in damp, cold socks... :scream:

Winter sucks.

What part of "CANADA" didn't you understand?

Back
Top Bottom