U2 Presentation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuckyNumber7

Blue Crack Addict
Hi guys and gals,

I've produced this Powerpoint presentation for my class. I've worked quite a bit on it, becuase I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things I actually care about.

Anyways, here is the link:

U22.pptx

Please take a view, and help me to improve on it. I'm not too concerned with the actual information (well as long as something isnt really wrong), but rather the presentation of the material because I'm more than likely going to be orating this from my head rather than off of the screen.

It's a 10 min. minimum roughly 20 minute maximum presentation, so do understand if the material is condensed.

Also, I'm not sure if you'll be able to click on the soundbytes, I hope you can though.

Thanks

Well hi there fellow Floridian! :wave: I LOVED this! The background and colors fit in very well together. I especially like how it has song samples from every era and you chose really great songs, as well, because it gives the learner an idea of how much their music has evolved. The videos were a nice touch.

As for U2 History, I can't help you much there. I'm terrible at history of any kind. :lol: But overall I really enjoyed this. Even my boyfriend came over and went through it, and that's a challenge all in it's own. :lol::applaud:

I'm gonna check this out when I'm home from work , really interested about it.

Well hi there fellow Floridian! :wave: I LOVED this! The background and colors fit in very well together. I especially like how it has song samples from every era and you chose really great songs, as well, because it gives the learner an idea of how much their music has evolved. The videos were a nice touch.

As for U2 History, I can't help you much there. I'm terrible at history of any kind. :lol: But overall I really enjoyed this. Even my boyfriend came over and went through it, and that's a challenge all in it's own. :lol::applaud:

=)

Thank you very much, that meant a lot. I presented it, and it was a disastar because the audio jack on my computer is opposite of the VGA slot. Couldnt get my laptop to connect to the sound system at the school here, had to improvise my way through it :(

I'm glad that someone can enjoy it, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom