Scissors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggo

Blue Crack Addict
This forum says it's for dreams. Well, I had a crazy one, on the eve of the B-Man's birthday, no less.

Okay, I was hanging around Bono's house. I'm pretty sure I lived there, though I couldn't say for sure if I was one of his daughters. Anyway, Bono was in the back garden, smoking and talking on his cell phone. He was talking to Ali. Her car had broken down and she needed him to come pick her up or fix the car. So Bono puts out his cigarette, comes inside and grabs his keys. He turns to me and asks me for a pair of scissors. So I open a drawer in the kitchen and pull out a pair. No, those aren't the ones Bono wants. So I dive back into the drawer and pull out a couple other pairs. Nope, not those either. So I go through the house finding scissors. I find about eight pairs total, but none are the one Bono is asking for, and he's, well, irate. I'm in big trouble cause I can't find Bono's scissors. Bono leaves to go rescue Ali, livid. Perhaps the scissors were important to fixing the car. I have no idea. One of Bono's other daughters, Eve, I think, comes downstairs and tells me that I'm in huge trouble cause I lost Bono's scissors. So I search the entire house for Bono's scissors, but don't turn anything up. Ali and Bono come home and I get grounded for two weeks.

First dream about Bono, and I get in trouble. This is gonna be the start of an interesting track record.

Back
Top Bottom