My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is one more pic of him!

couple3_crop.jpg

Cute Irish Bono said:
Have you ever hear of to like someone's heart that it then makess the unattractive looks attrative? Could that maybe the case?

That is deffinitly the case:). That happend to me a lot lol. Ill post a pic of the guy I think is hott and he really isnt lol. He played in Queen of the Damned.

Well is it a bad thing if their simple context? I mean some of them are but not all of them, like the bono one i dont think is and the we are skeletons one(i dont remember what its called:( sorry) isnt. But who cares if they are or not theyre still great lol.

Thanks. I don't think it really matters. I think it does depin on the person, too. Don't worry at all!

Oh ok lol. I love your sig by the wat lol. Edge is so weird sometimes lol. I larry in it though lol. Guess what i have an interveiw ofr a job tonight im scared !

Good luck and stay calm! You drive, right? You are 16, right? Sorry, I am 13 and I don't have a job or drive. So, you understand more than me about it.

Im almost 16, Ill take drivers Ed next tim emy school has it which should be soon lol. So no i dont drive yet lol. Oh well. Ill stay calm, what if my face turns red lol. I hate when that happends!

Don't worry

Red face?? Oh boy...I know what that is!! It happens to me all the time!! Something important to me, or speciall...and BOOM:..my face 'is red like a rose on a torn bush.....'!! ;O)

But you got to try to stay calm...and everything will work out fine. OK?? Think about our boys and try to chill out!! Self confidence is the secret!!

Well...not everything...but almost!!!
Ah....I'm kidding...but I'm sure that, in my case, they definitely make me chill out!!

Well normally I relate everything back to Edge but now I feel i betrayed him cause I didnt relate him:( Its horrible! Oh well I just go appoligize to a pick cause I love talkin to them I feel they listen to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom