"Your brain is in stand-by mode"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guess wot. My intellectual capacity is still critical. Why do I keep looking at it. Is this a self fulfilling prophecy ie the more I look at it the more my intellectual capacity will decrease. But if I dont look at it I will never know when the little graph will start to improve. :huh:

My state of health is momentarily good.
Tendancy: it's getting worse. You have a critical curve today.
Physical: your efficiency is high. Use it!
Emotional breakdown? Not surprising. Your emotions are pulling you up and down.
Intellectual: If you have to make important decisions, put them off for a few days if you can - you'll see much more clearly then.

I'm amazed I was able to function at all today.

Intellectual: Making Resolutions? Even if you could, you'd better to do it later.

:crazy:

What I REALLY want to know is When is my nose going to stop running? :|

My state of health is momentarily mediocre

Physical: Slowly your vitality is increasing
You are even tempered and in an emotional balance. Mix witht he crowds, its easy to meet people today.
Intellectual: You spend these days without much aim. (Ispend every day like that :slant: ) Also, your reactions leave much to be desired.

well this is an upcheer.
emotionally i am just above -100 and it is honestly telling me to go and hide in a corner because i am going to have a very bad day.
i am emotionally unstable and feeling an inner emptiness.
but at least brain teasers are no problem for me.

:|

state of health: is momentarily mediocre
tendy: it's getting worse promptly
(I wonder about this promptly bit though, because it has been saying this for at least 5 days now)

physical: you feel tired and drained. avoind exerting yourself
(well avoiding exerting myself is my favourite hobby)

emotional: you feel ever tempered and harmonious (haaaaa!) enjoy it as long as you can (well, thanks)

intellectual: the period of creativity is over (eh?) your brain is in stand by mode (well, that's sort of a relief)

tomorrow will bring the following:
state of health: same as today
physical: same as today
emotional: you are unsure about your emotions. all good things come to an end (damn, that was supposedly the only positive point I had left)
intellectual: you spend these days without any plan or aim. also, your reactions leave much to be desired

well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow :up:

Well my reading was the usual bad day, so I tried the German version.

Apparently my Koperlich is getting worse on Dienstag. At least thats a new one :up:

Your state of health is momentarily moderate.
Tendancy: it's getting worse promptly *** I just got rid of my cold ***

Physical: give yourself a rest. It may be useful to save some energy for the next few days.

Emotional: You're nervous or unsure, or feeling an inner emptiness - that's just the way it is right now.

Now it's getting better with your intellectual skills. If you have to do some work which needs a lot of concentration, it's good to do it within the next 10 days.

My plan for my days off:

sleep, shop and do my taxes :wink:

My Koperlich is getting worse. Actually everything is. I think you have the right idea forbonou2 - lucky to be alive.

Thanks for the compliments re the baby time line. I have finally hit the under 100 days to go bit. ...... Better hurry up and think of some names. :ohmy:

Jack is really popular over here. Way too popular. I think its number 2 or 3 (after Jake). I dont want my child to me Jack 347 in the class.

Tis a nice name though.

Back
Top Bottom