' when will i see you again and where?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaz02

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My brother on Sunday night as involved in a fight outside a local pub.

My brother was celebrating his mates birthday on Sunday night when his step dad started getting a bit frisky with my mum ( touched her breasts).
My brother asks im what does he think he is doing and this guy is giving it the big i am type of thing and asks my brother outside for a fight.

The bouncer interrupts and asks the guy to leave the building, the bouncer is hit.

My friends step dad waits outside the pub for my brother to leave. When my brother leaves he is attacked by this man, my brother and his mate start fighting back and the man ends up on the floor. In a fit or rage my brother kicks this guy in the face a couple of times .... well a lot.

This man is currently in hospital after receiving 12 stitches in the face and a broken jaw, and wants to press charges.

There was a camera which caught the whole thing but it is not looking good at all.

My brother and his mate are on the run now to avoid arrest. ( they both have criminal charges for GBH as it is) and a warrant for their arrest put them in prison.

( my brother has told me already if he was ever sent to prison he would kill himself)

I have told my brother to leave the country and im not sure if i will ever see him again , i hope i dont because the only way i would maybe from behind bars.

All he was doing was defending his mum.

GOOD LUCK RYAN XXXX

this is gonna be such a tough time on the family.

Jesus. :|

I cant blame him for wanting to kick the guys ass.. but man.. that is brutal. I wish your famiily the best.

Sorry to hear that Vaz. It's tough to have family on the run and hiding from the law. That is wonderful though that your support your brother. You obviously love him very much. Times like these, they need our support the most.

Hang in there. As one who has experience in this, I just want you to know I'll be thinking about you and your family, and hoping for the best. :hug:

Wow, I'm very, very sorry to hear that Vaz. I am very sad about all of this and how a fight in a pub on someones birthday can do this...I bet it is very tough for you and your family for this to happend but it is a wonderful thing that you love your brother and you would try the best for anything he does...

I hope for the best for your family and you...

-Zach

My dad told me last night that this guy was kicked out of the pub and came back just for this fight.

WHAT A WANKER.

not a clue where my brother is but i expect the police to be round sometime today.

Wow. That's awful. Hopefully the cops here the real story and get the facts straight. Best wishes.

Wow, tough situation. :( Sorry to hear this.

I'm not sure how the law works there or if it's different than here, but would your brother automatically go to prison if caught? There wouldn't be a trial or any chance for him to defend himself and explain what happened and why? If not, that's bullshit.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Wow, tough situation. :( Sorry to hear this.

I'm not sure how the law works there or if it's different than here, but would your brother automatically go to prison if caught? There wouldn't be a trial or any chance for him to defend himself and explain what happened and why? If not, that's bullshit.

Well he might get bail and then again he might not, we as a family are not willing to take that chance.

tpsglick2424 said:
Wait, shouldnt the bouncer sue the guy for hitting him?

In Britain a judge would throw that out of court straight away , if the case goes court i feel the bouncer SHOULD give a statement.

We just hope the CCTV camera caught everything.

:ohmy: Vaz, hope your family is doing ok & everything works out. That's just awful! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom