This is really wierd but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I want to see what Martha's feet look like. I don't even like to look at other peoples feet but I see her quotes and know she has had work done on them. Maybe I am just noisey or it is some odd curiousity. :scratch: :shrug:

You are right. Opps my bad.

shit. How many times have I done this?? I am always movin back and forth. :crack: move it please while I take another hit off the pipe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I did take a before pic, and I'll take an after pic, and then I'll figure out how to use my scanner, and then you'll be so sorry!!!! :lol:

There's a two inch purplish-pink scar on my left foot that runs from just below the big toe down to the main part of the foot. Also on the left foot, between the index toe and the middle toe is an inch long scar where the doc took out the neuroma. The right foot's scar is about an inch and a half long, starting just below the big toe.

:dance: <--- me next month (I hope)

martha said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I did take a before pic, and I'll take an after pic, and then I'll figure out how to use my scanner, and then you'll be so sorry!!!! :lol:

There's a two inch purplish-pink scar on my left foot that runs from just below the big toe down to the main part of the foot. Also on the left foot, between the index toe and the middle toe is an inch long scar where the doc took out the neuroma. The right foot's scar is about an inch and a half long, starting just below the big toe.

:dance: <--- me next month (I hope)

interesting.

I :heart: marthas foot story sigs- but how did ur weird footy ting come about martha?? :ohmy:

<-- feels kinda :barf: at thought of seeing feet

Back
Top Bottom